Thread: Diana Model 25

grimreaper Guest

Diana Model 25

I'v just got a DIANA MODEL 25 could anyone tell me some info??& value as I'm looking at selling or swapping ??

date stamped 1029 (oct-1928)?

DIANA-LUFT-GEWEHR

MADE IN GERMANY

many thanks

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by grimreaper View Post
    I'v just got a DIANA MODEL 25 could anyone tell me some info??& value as I'm looking at selling or swapping ??
    Hi grimreaper and welcome to the BBS. The Diana 25 was a junior rifle produced by the Diana, Original Diana (name speaks for itself) and the Milbro Diana company who acquired use of the name and produced rifles in Scotland. It has been best calculated that around ten million of these Diana 25s were made between them so they are not a rare item, although they are very fondly thought of. I have copied some links for you below about these rifles to help. So to value. If very good condition expect to get around £50 (tops), good condition between £30 and £40, fair condition £20 to £30 and in poor condition? Well these get broken up for spares or given away to project builders (see first link below). Atb & HTH: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

grimreaper Guest
    Thank you.