can you tell me what a euroarms
    rogers & spencer london grey
    target sights revolver in near mint
    condition is worth
    neil
    hawke sr12 remington bp revolver
    tikka t3 lite .223 leopuld 4x14x44 pr

New without target sights I think they cost about £340

Mmmmhhhhh.... s/hand and mint with sights buying from a dealer my guess would be in the region of £195 ish.

If I was selling it - private at least £180- If it was mine I wouldn't sell it..

Afraid with my local dealer with B/Ps it would be a commission sale job..

B/P pistols just don't hold their value (though Rugers in s/s command a good re-sale), I bought a splendid Colt 1861 Navy for £70 (private sale) it had fired x12 rounds. Previous owner found it just was not his scene, also got flask (new) Pyrodex, spare nips, key, cleaning kit etc...

john paul
    so £275 from a dealer is
    a bit pricey do you think
    neil
    hawke sr12 remington bp revolver
    tikka t3 lite .223 leopuld 4x14x44 pr

Yes, I'd say that was over priced, it may be mint but still second hand..
    Not sure exact price of a new one with target sights, but if it was me I'd put the extra towards it and by a new one.
    My local dealer had a standard RS second hand and the asking price was £95.
    Visually it looked fine never checked it out carefully though, as at the time was picking up a Lee Enfield MK4 - distracted..
    From what I have read the RS is a splendid pistol if you have large hands the grips will suit you. Colts and Remmies have very small grips, I read somewhere the idea being the pistol rolls easier in the hand for a faster cocking action fine if your in a gunfight, but not much use if your a target shooter.
    If you want something different and historically correct I'd go down the avenue of a RS.
    PS I have a Euroarms Remmie s/s with target sights build quality is very good.

rogers

R+s
    these pistols are highly regarded.The model that you have is the target version.These cost more when new but as with most repo`s with target sights they are not `spirt of the origanal` and so comps can be a bit hard to find.
    I think the amount you stated is a fair price with it being in ex condition but the market can be slow for these models.
    If you are selling let the buyers know that these are as good as the remington and stronger than the colt.
    cheers Glyn
    Tie two birds together and though they have 4 wings they cannot fly.......But great for an easy shot
    .20 Daystate Harrier SE
    .22 rimfire a 525 semi auto (for those rats that dont go down)
    .454 Rogers and spencer black powder revolver
    .577 parker hale two band enfield rifle
    .577 parker hale three band enfield rifle
    410 over+under investarm shotgun
    9mm converted 303 lee enfield
    9mm stevens garden gun
    .45 colt walker revolver
    .and a few more.