Thread: Advice Needed

jordanfranklin Guest

Unhappy Advice Needed

Well, after waiting afew weeks for my Longbow to arrive, today was the day of reckoning. So when i came home from work, there it was, sat waiting to be unwrapped. So like a child at christmas, i dug in. I had gone for the Walnut stocked version, as i have never had a walnut stocked gun before (strange as that may be) and once out of the box i was really dissapointed. The stock has hardly any grain figuring and is a dull brown colour. Am i able to return this back to the shop i bought it from and exchange it, because im not too happy with it. It is no better looking than my Beech TX200HC. Shame, i was really looking forward to having a go working on that stock. Any advice fellas?This happened to any of you lot? Is this normal?

Cheers

Jordan

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

WORTH A TRY ...

If you haven't used it it might be possible to get the shop to swap it for one with a more 'select' piece of timber. Or maybe it would be worth phoning Webley customer services and put the same proposal to them. If you buy a deluxe model, then your expectations of it being a bit special should be fulfilled to some degree as you have paid over the odds for it. The fact that a nice piece of beech is better looking than a dull piece of walnut has nothing to do with it. Good luck.

jordanfranklin Guest
    Yeah is was expecting something a little bit special. It really is grim. Have to give them a try tommorow.Just annoyed me because i had to wait a month for it and when it arrived i was dissapointed, and now look like i might have to wait even longer while they sort something out.