Thread: fwb 80 spares help.

fwb 80 spares help.

Anyone have any contacts that could supply a spare part for a Feinwekbau 80 target pistol. Emailed contra, but no reply so far.
    I require the backplate casting that is also the rear sight holder, the lug on the left that accepts the cocking arm screww has broken away from the main casting.
    Any help much appreciated.
    cheers
    G
    PM me for money saving prices on aquarium fish foods.

Quote Originally Posted by pollythedog View Post
    Anyone have any contacts that could supply a spare part for a Feinwekbau 80 target pistol. Emailed contra, but no reply so far.
    I require the backplate casting that is also the rear sight holder, the lug on the left that accepts the cocking arm screww has broken away from the main casting.
    cheers
    G
    Probably better to call Centra. Tel/Fax +44 (0) 1483 756969. They keep strange hours too. You could try City Air Weapons also. Failing that your best bet may be to buy a knackered one from egun.de. They do turn up occasionally but will still set you back £60 or so. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by pollythedog View Post
    cheers
    G
    I would say Dale at A.S.I. would be your best bet for "off the shelf" FWB parts & in particular the 80 as A.S.I. were the main importers at that time & held most spares.

Failing that as Garvin said speak to Ian or Reg at centra as they are the current FWB importers.
    IF IT'S NOT BROKE.........DON'T FIX IT!

Fwb

Hi Graeme
    I have one of FWB's drawings for the pistol showing section and all parts
    I will dig it out and bring to club next Mon/Wed to identify part number
    Surrey Guns or the other suppliers mentioned above may be able to help or perhaps an e-mail to the factory may work. An e-mail/phone call to Lord Roberts House (NSRA) is a long shot but they did carry some spares for FWB target guns
    If all else fails, as Garvin said, e-gun is worth keeping an eye on for a cheap one
    Can you bring the broken parts to club?

John
    hold me back !!

Many thanks for all the numbers and contact details folks i will work my way through them.

John, I will have the gun at the club on Monday, the part is still attached as I am still using the gun, it just means I have the rear sight wound fully left to compensate for the site now sitting at a slight angle.

Cheers again guys.

Defective 80 for sale here: http://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=1509502#img

I'm not clear what is wrong with it though.

thanks Garvin, already been there, and emailed the seller. The part I need (immediatley to the left of the wood grip) is already broken though.

Thanks for looking out though, much appreciated.

Looks like I may have to buy new. ££££££
    Cheers
    graeme