Thread: AETEC 4-14 X 44SF---(Made in China)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have an aetec pre chinese and i cannot fault it shame you had such a bad deal (which is more of the norm these days) good luck

Thumbs down

This is really disappointing. Given that Aetec scopes are so cheap on here anyway there is no point at all in buying this new rubbish.
    How to ruin a brand eh?
    I'd certainly send the scope back to the USA. A pain in the proverbials but you just have to do it.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

hi, i to have the same scope ,the optics are on par with the old aetec model ,but the build is not so good the rubber dial covers are a bit naff ,which i have taken off ,apart from that its a cracking scope much lighter than my old aetec ,and as an nv add on these are very good ,so its not all bad news .

Kenman Guest
    I bought this model from the US. It arrived in perfect condition & for the price both the build & especially the optics are very good. I use it on my HW100 where the 12oz the 'scope weighs balances well with this cannon.

As others say, send it back to where you bought it & ask for your money back

ATB

Ken