Thread: air-arms s410 classic

air-arms s410 classic

is there anyone on here who can tell the price of a barrel for a air-arms s410 classic thanks for any replys

Bagpuss Guest

Talking OOOps!

No idea of a price I'm afraid. I'm sure someone can help though.

What happened?

bennyblanco Guest
    £46 posted, with the 2 grub screws. just fitted one.

zooankski Guest
    and damn fine it looks to mr hammond!

bennyblanco Guest
    why thankyou sir

Barrie_G is offline It could be worse...............................
    Mark,

Where did you get your barrel from and was it a simple matter of unscrewing the grubscrews to remove it or was there more involved than that?

bennyblanco Guest
    sorry,ring air arms direct. scope off, 2 screws holding mag retaining clip out, 2 bigger allen screws out. look carefully in the rearmost hole, there is an indent, remember its position. twist barrel and out it comes. piece of piss. the new barrel comes with a seal, dont try and take the brass bit off! make sure the indent lines up else the port will be blocked. classic barrel looks the nuts on a carbine, tune the power down though. good luck!

Barrie_G is offline It could be worse...............................
    Thanks

DJP Guest
    Could you change calibre like this? What I mean is: Could I, in theory, change my 177 to 22 just by buying a different barrel? Or are other bits different? (I know the mag's different, obviously).

If you did go 177 to 22 is there enough adjustment to drop the power back to 12ftlbs?

I don't want to do this (after all we all know 177 is far superior ) but ya gotta wonder: "What if...!"

Dennis Guest
    > and damn fine it looks to mr hammond!

> classic barrel looks the nuts on a carbine

Sooooooooo, could you grace us with some pics? Please? Or send one straight to my e-mail addy emerald9a@yahoo.com.

Much appreciated!

Dennis

bennyblanco Guest
    sorry, havent got a camera, marc can you do me some pics mate?

RochdaleLad Guest
    Originally posted by DeeJayP999
    Could you change calibre like this? What I mean is: Could I, in theory, change my 177 to 22 just by buying a different barrel? Or are other bits different? (I know the mag's different, obviously).

If you did go 177 to 22 is there enough adjustment to drop the power back to 12ftlbs?

I don't want to do this (after all we all know 177 is far superior ) but ya gotta wonder: "What if...!"
    According to Air Arms website, this isnt worth doing:

13 Q. Is it possible to covert the calibre of my rifle?

It is possible to convert the calibre on most models but this is normally a factory conversion as special tools , adhesives and setup procedures are used. On some models such as the S410, the gun is engraved with model and calibre, these parts would also need changing which would make the conversion expensive. Generally, Air Arms as a company would discourage this kind of modification.

David.