Thread: Falcon FN12 .177 pellet choice

Falcon FN12 .177 pellet choice

Hi everyone,

Have managed to secure myself one of these ( next week hopefully) and i'm makin the move from my .22 S200 to the .177 FN12 lighthunter. I was wondering who has one and what pellets they are using? I was using accupells in my S200 but it didn't like them so moved to Super H-Points for hunting due to the better stopping power and grouping but thought i'd ask what people recommended?

Cheers,
    Matt
    Last edited by mattmedic; 24-10-2007 at 10:10 AM.

Gary C Guest
    I have not found a gun that doesn't like JSB / AA / Daystate pellets BUT my Falcons have all loved accus.

The other bonus is that they become tracers at night

Back to accu's then unless someone says otherwise! And is it because they're so shiny? I noticed that with a red filter but it H points don't have the same effect!

Matt

Fluffybuck is offline Member of the .25 cal fan club
    Accy's are great tracers because the inside of the skirt is smooth and flat - so reflects the lamp light straight back.
    A lot of other pellets have a tapered inside to the skirt, so although they might be just as reflective as Accy's, the angle of the skirt won't be right to reflect the light straight back at you.

My Titan/Fn19 works very well with acupells and air arms fields,I'll just use the AA as they also work great in my HW90 so saves me buying two types of pellets,as yet ive only used 4.51 as my local shop never has 4.52 but when I see some i'll give them a try..