Thread: electric return target ?

electric return target ?

Hi
    Dont know what the proper name is for them but was wondering where you can purchase the electric targets from , the ones that you send out and then press a button for them to return to you ? like i said dont know what they are called ? but was wondering if someone might know what i am on about ?
    any help
    cheers jerry

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Heres one https://www.firstsightmarketing.com/...-system-2.html Web sites a bithard for a Northerner to navigate though. Hope it helps.

Andy
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

IF IT'S NOT BROKE.........DON'T FIX IT!

Target Bunny

Hi rsrjerry
    Had a look at all the sites mentioned and all the systems need solid fixing points so unless you are buying for a range they aint a lot of good.
    It's just a thought but how about a r/c vehicle with a tall mast and a brick wall to hide behind. You could even get moving targets that way.
    Regards
    Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by Target Bunny View Post
    Hi rsrjerry
    It's just a thought but how about a r/c vehicle with a tall mast and a brick wall to hide behind. You could even get moving targets that way.
    Regards
    Jim.
    Bl@@dy brilliant idea !!!!!!!!!!

figjam Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Keithj View Post
    Bl@@dy brilliant idea !!!!!!!!!!

not really because just like everything else you put upo a range intended to help or train others ends up the target. sad but true!

We had a pully installed at a 10m point for pistol shooters to use, guess what? Yip someone thought the actually pulley would be nice to zero on.

Of course no one was guilty or saw anything

kenny

Electric return Target

Hi figjam
    You will notice that I said "and a brick wall for it to hide behind", besides, if it's a R/C then it only comes out to play when there is someone to drive it so you can at least pin someone down to blame.
    Must admit that I agree with the sentiment, there are idiots everywhere.
    I can TRY to design a system which will be pillock resistant but you will never get one which is idiot PROOF. Will post the result on www.targetbunny.btik.com but it will take some time.
    Regards
    Target Bunny