Thread: How does everyone like the new EV2 MK2 ?

How does everyone like the new EV2 MK2 ?

Your thoughts please !

I don't own one but handled one for the first time today. What struck me was how light it was compared to my Pro Target.
    It looked a nice bit of kit!
    TX200/Nikko Stirling MKII 10-50
    TX200/Hawke 4-16 MAP Pro
    MILLRIDE FTC

Got mine at the game fair! shot a MK3 before and since the swap my scores have improved a fair bit! superb bit of kit!

Ev2 Mk2

Got mine on Friday so still setting up but so far its fantastic and very accurate, the stock fits like a glove ( after much playing with all the settings available).
    Swiftyx2
    Purleychase FT.
    EV2 mk2, Big Nikko. Beretta 92fs.

Thanks for the input on the EV2 MK2.

Mine is arriving here in the U.S. at my door this Wednesday. I had the original EV2 and was sorry I sold it. After shooting a day with Andy Calpin at the worlds I decided to order another. BTW, it was a pleasure to shoot with Andy and John Costello. Both fine gentlemen and fantastic shooters.

Carl Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    Mine is arriving here in the U.S. at my door this Wednesday. I had the original EV2 and was sorry I sold it. After shooting a day with Andy Calpin at the worlds I decided to order another. BTW, it was a pleasure to shoot with Andy and John Costello. Both fine gentlemen and fantastic shooters.

Carl Johnson
    Hey Carl!

Yeah, Andy should have gotten a check from AA for all the interest he generated in the new EV2. I know of 3 or 4 people that have ordered int eh last month. I'm even thinking of adding one to the stable next to the Ripley. Sure is a sweet shooter!

That's a Fact Kevin

And now for the hard part...Somehow acquire the talent that those gentlemen and yourself have ! LOL
    Nice to finally get to meet you Kevin.

hi, had mine for a month or two now, fantastic piece of kit!!!!! Just cant miss with it, well if you do its your own fault!
    Steyr Challenge HFT - HW97K - BSA Mercury Challenger - Anschutz 9015 One - AA Pro Target - AA Pro Elite - ASI Paratrooper (R) - Walther LP500

got mine on order last month, should be here next month.

had mine a couple of weeks, so many adjustments on the stock available still fine tuning now. most people i know lengthen hampster pins. Thanks to the guys at Air Arms i have a very rare left handed mk2 EV. absolutely fautless once you find the correct pellets.(mine hates JSB's but loves Daystate 452's) If you are interested, my one is on the Gallery- yes it's wrapped in realtree.

Question

Just bought a new EV2 Mk2 yesterday . Now I've done me back in this a.m. and we've got 30mph winds! Somebody up there doesn't like me

Anyway, whilst I spend the next few days adjusting the stock to fit do any of you Mk2 owners have any tips... preferred pellet, how long to lead-in, barrel cleaning regime, etc.?

Cheers,
    Steve
    Happy but in pain
    Last edited by Steve_W; 08-11-2007 at 04:26 PM.
    Enthusiasm currently winning over common-sense & ability!

Emley Moor FTC

how long did other people wait to get their ev ordered if it wasnt in stock?

EV2 MK2 arrives !

Made it here from the UK side of the pond unscathed in perfect functioning order. What a precision piece of equipment. Mine likes JSB 4.51's. I already like the balance and firing behavior of the MK2 better than the original. Wicked piece and a keeper for sure.

preferred pellets

Hi just a quicky as i have to run out the door, I use AA pellets, did try a few others, actually put a post on here ref how bad some of them were, thought there was something wrong with the rifle til I put the AA back through it. Groups nice and tight and back on zero. Hope this helps
    Steyr Challenge HFT - HW97K - BSA Mercury Challenger - Anschutz 9015 One - AA Pro Target - AA Pro Elite - ASI Paratrooper (R) - Walther LP500

How many changes have they made since the first of the EV2 s .
    By the way i love mine and always will. 453 jsb for me.
    Maldon and district arc the fastest growing club in the South http://www.madarc.co.uk/

M.A.D For It