Thread: Looking for a range near Nuneaton

Gavtr Guest

Looking for a range near Nuneaton

I am loking for a place to shoot, i live in nuneaton, which is near coventry does any one know of any and when they open?

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!

Ranges

Quote Originally Posted by Gavtr View Post
    I am loking for a place to shoot, i live in nuneaton, which is near coventry does any one know of any and when they open?
    What sort of shooting do you want to do? There's Dowry Hill in Groby although I'm unsure of opening times. Kibworth which is open all day Tuesday to Sunday and has 3 air gun ranges and a very fine HFT course setup once a fortnight (even if I do say so myself!). I'm sure there are others in the West Mids but it's not my neck of the woods and I'm very happy at Kibworth.

If you want to pay us a visit, drop me a pm and we'll arrange something!.

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Quote Originally Posted by Gavtr View Post
    Hi there! i live down the road from you in Grendon! i go to purley chase gun club near atherstone! great club! fantastic woodlands to shoot in,great bunch there and only 15 quid a year membership that includes shooting insurance! what rifle do you have?
    Feel free to ask or more info

Shooting range

Hi Gavtr

Leics and District Small Bore Rifle and Pistol Club incorporates the Dowry Hill FT Section who shoot in the club woodland

In addition we shoot:
    10 metre match rifle and pistol
    20 yd. match pistol
    20 yd sport rifle (air rifle scoped - standing)
    Rimfire 25yd/50yd/100yd

The club has indoor ranges up to 25 yds and is based in the Groby quarries just off the A50

The club is open:
    Mon. and Wed 1.30-6pm
    Thurs 7pm - 9pm
    Sat 1pm - 4pm
    Sun10 am - 4pm
    Last edited by pennineway.fswo; 05-11-2007 at 08:02 PM. Reason: addition of times
    hold me back !!

See PM M8
    Make every shot count.

there also the greyhound range at sutton stop down blackhorse road in exhall