I score the club targets in the UKBR22 postal league and have seen peoples scores and the way they score ie no. of 10x's as opposed to just 10's improve over the last two seasons. Most people have shot S400s at one time or another and upgraded to supposedly better kit to find their averages drop. Unless you want to shoot unlimited (stock puts you at a disadvantage and nothing else in my opinion as the trigger is workable) an AA S400 will take some beating.(Why have I just bought aSteyr?) It makes the weight for all classes but time will tell if I need to go back to the 400 which due to getting it regged imminentley disqualifies it from my main two classes.

The rules on the UKBR22 site under the airgun section explain what you can use for the different classes.

Find a routine if your rifles not regged that maintains your sweet spot and watch that parrallax/head position. The right pellet for your barrell is really emphasised when shooting these targets as single hole groups need to be really tight and one pellet on a target really shows up any shortcoming in pellet fit. Good glass. Discover your rifles accurracy quirks.

Andy