Thread: Anyone interested in a Thunderbolt Junior?

Anyone interested in a Thunderbolt Junior?

I have a 1940's/early 1950's Thunderbolt Junior air pistol available for sale. These are rare, only some 7,000 having been made in the late 1940's and early 1950's, by a company called Produsit ltd. This one is in super original condition, with virtually all blued finish, and excellent brown bakelite grips marked 'Thunderbolt Junior'. In case anyone has not seen one they are similar to an Ackvoke in terms of design, being midway in size between an Ackvoke and a Tell 2. £160 anyone?
    Also I have a Walther LP53, last model, No.121943 in its original carton with 2 spare rearsight elements, and handbook, but the cocking aid absent. The pistol appears new and unfired! £225.
    Also a 2nd post war model Webley Senior, .22, in really excellent and little used condition, (apart from a corner of one grip broken off) in its original carton, with the 'Component parts' booklet dated May 1961, and little red warning tag still attached to the trigger guard. The box is good, but not as crisp as the pistol. £150.
    Any questions to Chris on 07761 618977. Thanks.

0900 hrs 19th Nov: The Thunderbolt now provisionally sold.
    22/11/07: The LP53 now sold, as is the Thunderbolt.

The Senior I would now accept £125 for - which is cheap! Ask for a photo if interested.
    Last edited by slug-gun; 22-11-2007 at 05:39 PM.

Just sent a PM

Don R.

I have sent you Email - some pictures would be helpful.
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .