Thread: Anschutz 2001 component parts

Anschutz 2001 component parts

It's been along time since I had one of these in for a service or repair so thought I'd take a snap of "the bits" for those interested

Anschutz have a habit of putting "thread lock" of various types on some of their guns; so be warned it can't all be released with hand tools!

In a single stroke 10mtr rifle it is common to have to replace the piston head due to it being burned by the high temperatures created during the cocking process so have remembered to include a pic of that too this time!

IF IT'S NOT BROKE.........DON'T FIX IT!

Anschutz 2001 Help

wonky donkey hi; I am not new to the forum but haven't used it for years, I have returned in the hope of getting some info/help with less popular guns, [my 'thing' is target guns but some other stuff at random] and to my amazement one of them is in recent discussions and you seem to be very knowledgeable about this gun. I have just acquired an Anschutz SuperAir 2001,, and it appears I have the common problem of the missing buffer that stops the cocking lever hitting the stock, sadly my stock has already split due to this contact, could you tell me where this part actually fits ? and if you have access to one could you e mail me a picture please ? also are these available to buy ? I know parts for this gun are very scarce. My gun also appears to be missing 2x "buffers" in the breech slider unit; do you have any info on these as well ? If they are "nylon" I can easily make some if I can get the protrusion dimension in front of the slide or if you know the O/A length this would solve the problem. Lots of questions - - sorry for being a nuisance; any help greatly appreciated; e mail contact if you can help raytheshootist @talktalk.net. Best regards abellringer [Ray]

Hi Ray what are you shooting with these days, Tesro?

I have a new set of breech buffers in stock. I may have a second hand cocking lever buffer somewhere, if not I may have an image of one.

Parts are available from Ruag direct.
    IF IT'S NOT BROKE.........DON'T FIX IT!

Thanks to WD I recently did the seals and put a new buffer on my recent 2001 acquisition. I got the stuff through ruag but the weren't cheap.

It surprised me when the triangular bumper arrived - it was metal and I expected rubber or plastic.

Great rifle though and I'm really enjoying shooting it.

Ans 2001

Hi WD, nice spot with the Tesro, yes still using it, although it is now obsolete as the range has changed with the introduction of the Signum [I think] rifle. Thanks for the reply; I am hopefully sorted with the top slide buffers; but would like a S/H cocking lever buffer or photo of one, also where exactly does it fit ?; I can't seem to recognize it on my parts diagram and as my list is in German my skills don't give me a clue, any help there will be much appreciated. Best Regards Ray [abellringer]