Thread: Another pistol competition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks guys
    scores updated

any more entries need to be in by 12 pm midnight tonight UK time

cheers
    Graeme.
    PM me for money saving prices on aquarium fish foods.

May scores

Sorry I'm so late with these.

Scores with my Gamo Compact

8,7,8,9,9 = 41
    9,10,5,7,8 = 39
    8,6,10,7,9 = 40
    7,9,8,8,6 = 38

total 158
    Cheers

Brian

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)

Smile Biggles remembers ... and does something about it

Quote Originally Posted by pollythedog View Post
    Thanks guys
    scores updated

any more entries need to be in by 12 pm midnight tonight UK time

cheers
    Graeme.
    Hi Graeme (et al)

Had I read your reminder, it would only have added to the 'bleeping' which my Outlook calendar alarm has been doing for most of this last week. However, even before returning to the thread here this evening (been avoiding looking - didn't want to see others' scores ), this week - much like the rest of this month - has been ever more manic at work, meaning that I've been working very long hours in to the evenings too, and completely 'kn**kered come the time of day when I might have got the HW75 out of its box.

Net result is that I've not shot (pistol) since submitting the April card. Bad news.

Shot one practice and the final comp card this evening, completing the latter 20 mins ago.

Unlike John (snoops) - brilliant shooting for the final round m8 - there's little doubt that my lack of practice means I have not managed to reduce the number of flyers which have bugged me during the series. I really must get that chart out (the one which shows what you're doing wrong based on where the shot falls), as majority of my 'pulls' seem to go out at between 2 & 3 o'clock, with the ocassional one down at 6 o'clock.

Anyway ... here's the votes (sorry ... scores) from Newhaven for the final round :

10,10,10,10,7 = 47 (prob my best group ever - were it not for the silly 7 @ 3 o'clock)
    10,9,8,8,6 = 41
    10,10,9,7,6 = 42
    10,9,9,8,7 = 43

for a grand (but could/should do better ) total of 173

I hope that either you're 'sitting' on Pagoda's final round score and can now reveal it, or that he's been hanging on to it pending my post. To be honest, I wouldn't have been surprised to get a PM from you asking us to PM you our scores for the final.

atvb to you and everyone who's taken part, and now looking forward to the next comp.

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member