Thread: Webley Viscount 22 anyone?

Talking Webley Viscount 22 anyone?

Got this Webley from that good 'ol boy Gareth W-B. It's a fine example of this sidelever air rifle. Showing only a couple of tiny blemishes on the metal work. It was my intention to start collecting air rifles, but, with so much going on in my life time does not permit right now. Maybe this is a good thing that I have resisted being drawn over to the dark side. I know from my pistol days how these thing can take over and control your life. I have only fired three pellets through it and it just sits in it's gunbag, seems a shame when someone could love and fondle it more than I can!
    Here's Gareths posting
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194226

Looking for £150 including postage to England

Also in one of the pictures is a Millett 4-16x44 scope that I got from Richard (Opticman) this has not been fitted or used, how does £45 + postage sound?

Pics (if we're lucky)

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Bump back ttt for an absolutely top man to deal with (you won't stop laughing as Phil is refreshingly quick witted ), and for a truly wonderful rifle which I actually only moved on due to duplication, and the need to realise a few funds for my (then) embryonic pistol collection . Atb: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

yes please

hi phil i will have it if its still available to add to my collection thanks stuart
    if u live life on the edge then your taking up to much room

Sold to Stuart subject to usual

Smile

Prompt payment received from good-guy Stuart