Thread: new member

hi ,I have been watching this site for a while now and find it very interesting, I have collected airguns for a few years and have around 50 rifles and 10 pistols, plus other stuff like old targets and target holders etc. my oldest rifle is a 1902 Benjamin model A which is said in the BlueBook to be extreamly rare, my newest purchase is a BSA Ultra. in between i have various BSA,s Webley,s and Haenels etc. One gun I own is a Feinwerkbeu 124 Sport which is engraved with pheasants and scrolls picked out in gold, I wondered if this was rare and what it might be worth. I also have a couple rifles for sale which I will put on the site later. Anyway thanks for letting me join this site as I have a few more questions to ask and I hope that I will be able to answer some for you myself.

Welcome Benno, From what you say it looks like your going to fit in just fine mate!
    We look forward to 'seeing' you around, cheers Paul.
    (A Novice Anorak)
    TX200 collector, ex - BFTO member and vintage BSA rifle anorak!
    Get yourself something useful.....
    HERE!

Welcome, sounds like you have an Aresnal...Get them on the for sale site, you have far to many guns..lol...
    ...Diana 24 .177........Feinwerkbau 127.....ASI Sniper .22.. Diana 27 .177. Diana 48 .177 .... HW 98 .22.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by benno123 View Post
    One gun I own is a Feinwerkbeu 124 Sport which is engraved with pheasants and scrolls picked out in gold, I wondered if this was rare and what it might be worth.
    Welcome to the board. That Feinwerkbau Sport sounds like one of Don Blocksidge's (can't remember the spelling), he engraved one for Prince Charles I think. Engraving FWB sports was fashionable in the early 1980s. On this board, something is worth what people are willing to pay at a particular time. At the moment Feinwerkbau Sports are a bit under-valued considering their quality. If it has a standard stock and it is in as-new condition I would say that it might fetch £200-250 at the moment, but everyone will want to have a look at the pictures and you might get more for it. There is no bidding system on the BBS, so you have to state the full price 'or nearest offer'.

welcome

hi benno welcome to the mad house
    if u live life on the edge then your taking up to much room

50 rifles !! makes me feel kinda sub standard with my humble 9 , gives me an excuse to get some more though,,, welcome aboard,, the fwb sounds interesting, being a fwb sport fan myself
    best regards
    paul
    hw 80custom, , hw 35 luxus, hw35 std,

Welcome aboard BENNO.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Welcome to the BBS buddy. Nice collection.

50 rifles!

Hi Benno,

50 rifles??

I'm not as bad as I thought!

A very warm welcome - you'll fit in just fine.

Neil