Thread: Light Stream 4.5-14X44 TMR

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nurek View Post
    Not much Chris, but try getting hold of a Weaver Tactical

I had 2 Weaver Tacticlas at one point and sold one to a guy who already had a Lighstream, he reckoned that the Weaver is slightly better and does not suffer from parallax error as much (he uses it for HFT), from what I understand he sold the Lighstream and kept the Weaver
    Hens teeth.
    A guy at Wendover had one and it was excellent. I tried impoting them but could not. I've only seen two of the higher mag ones. Guesty has one and it is superb.
    I now have the 5-20 version (light Steam) with standard mildots and it is rather good

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Hens teeth.
    A guy at Wendover had one and it was excellent. I tried impoting them but could not. I've only seen two of the higher mag ones. Guesty has one and it is superb.
    I now have the 5-20 version (light Steam) with standard mildots and it is rather good

I sold it to a guy at Wendover however there are 2 at Wendover, Dave has one and Steve has one, Dave has my old one. I still have one, and I am not sure I will ever sell it, best optics I have seen on a Jap scope, not far behind Conquests, Meoptas and other 'cheaper' european glass...

light stream

i find it hard to work out the milling system where my pellet is going to hit???? its spot on zero at 25y but every thing out to 50y is so hard to judge.as this scope is so acurate....or maybe i just cant shoot!!!! only shoot with it a handfull of times....
    DAYSTATE AIRWOLF,.177.LIGHT STREAM 4.5X14X44 HARRIS BIPOD] AIRARMS S510 THUMBHOLE .177,3x12x44irs viper

FWIW - my MPR/lightstream is

on low mounts
    zero 25 yds
    .177 @ 780 fps
    10 x mag
    20yds paralax

8 yds - minus 1 mil
    10 yds - minus 1/2
    12- 30 yds - zero
    35 - top of kill (+ 1/2 mil)
    40- + 1mil
    45 + 1.5mil
    50 +2 (and a bit)

..but that's just my set up

Derek
    Daystate Merlyn LE#12+Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x44 MC
    AA400 carbine, Zeiler 8-32x44
    Swallows FTC. 'darn 'sarf..

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Hens teeth.
    The scope you've seen is mine ,best money i ever spent, now trying to work out who you are?