Just to add my two penneth...

I've had my Lightstream for a couple of weeks now. I went from an EB Sniper to the lightstream. It's on low mounts and sitting on top of my Walther. I've noted the comments both on here and fellow lead slingers that have Lightstreams regarding the parallax and head position. I've gone the scope enhancer route and put a DG Enhancer on the back which forces me to be more disciplined and because of this I've not experienced problems related to head position (although I know not everyone gets on with scope maximisers it definately helps me)

What drew me toward the lightstream was two things, firstly that I was dropping points on closer targets in HFT due to them being an indistinguishable splash of lead and secondly I wanted something I could dial down for ratting. On the first point it definately did the trick. I am trying shooting at x8 for HFT and the visibility and clarity are fantastic but I still need to see how it copes with the Buxted woods and those non standard 45 yard targets but testing so far seems promising from 8 to 45. For the second point I am still waiting for the rats to find their way back over from the woods as I hit them pretty hard 2 weeks ago

I've put some time into getting comfortable shooting it at different PX setting and different mags and it seems to hold true incredibly well. I usually try to bracket where possible to reinforce my range estimation and I've found even at x8 with the fine ret I am able to do so reliably.

For the Lightstreams first outing I used it on Sunday for the Sussex interclub at Swallows, there was a mixture of wood and open field targets and therfore a mix of light and shade yet everything remained clear from about 10 yards out, the torrential rain didn't help but the scope stood up to it okay. I put in a 58 ex 60 on my first run with it so it's definately a keeper.

Atb

Cliff