Thread: Details of building a PCP?

JerryD is online now Will only use cherry lipbalm

Details of building a PCP?

A while ago there was a thread relating to a book/publication about building a PCP air rifle. I've searched a number of ways but can't find it - anyone able to point me at the correct thread, or where I could obtain a copy of the book?

I memory serves me right, it was written by someone who was described as laid-back and 'hippyish' (not my words!), and his brother posts on here.

Any joy, anyone?

JerryD

pcp

hi mate phone 01405860378 or try air gun worlds for sale adds they have one s/h

Do a search putting in the name BUCKLEY.
    This is a very good book by Howard Buckley

Cheers

Bill

JerryD is online now Will only use cherry lipbalm
    Cheers folks;

Got the details I needed from the clues - I've found the appropriate threads and will be ordering my copy once payday has dawned!

Thanks again .. Jerry

Toady Guest

PCP Book

I also have the excellent book - it was me who started the thread!!! But name changed with the BBS move! Dont look upon this as a cheap option as even with all the facilities some of the materials arent cheap. Try looking at the price of the 1 inch square brass about 7 inches long used to make the breech block! Then you have to buy a barrel and unless you are clever at woodwork a stock blank £60 or one off another PCP - I actually bought a s/h Storm for about £100 less than I estimate my finished cost! Oh and the book is £30 The book is truly excellent and easy for any one competent at metal work to follow and build.
    Best of Luck