Thread: 93 yards with Career Infinity in -6 Degrees Celsius

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi johan! happy to see you are getting the results with yours, it looks realy nice. i had told you about that bipod position. i prefer the harris as that bracket that secures the barrel to the air cylinder can move and make you swear! So now we are two on the forum that own an Infinity. you should try shooting further out, its a very capable rifle. i did not change the barrel as i think Shinsung make excellent ones very comparable to the ones walther makes in terms of accuracy. i managed to retain sub MOA at 140yards twice. i love your shooting spot, must be fun to hammer away at those rocks also in rifle. keep those photos coming. mine is also loaded with .25 31grain at 917ft/s

Sub 1 MOA at 140 yrd sure is some super shooting! I cant wait until I can go out shooting again... unfortunately it will take until the end of august before I see that gun again =( I’m living in Germany now and I don’t have a FAC for the gun. I’m going to Australia 1 April for 4 months, maybe I will be able to bring it there, don’t know how the gun laws is down under but maybe someone here do?

I changed the barrel because I wanted to squeeze some extra amount of power from it. And also give the gun better air economy. I was quite happy with the accuracy of the gun before changing the barrel but as this is my first airgun so I don’t have any references =)

since you changed the barrel you shouldnt have any problems taking it down under, however standard barrel is shrouded and its not allowed in Australia. would be great to hunt the bunnies they have there!

50m range

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/4...mrange2tc6.jpg

and a little ice forms on the silencer on a rapid...seems its the tompson, or tompkinsons affect, pritty much like a fridge, the releasing compresed air chills the silencer...

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5...lencer2cm2.jpg

acuracy wasnt affected..