bought these friday before christmas for £75 at greenfields in kentbrand new in the box and fitted to my rifle the same day. for a cheapish scope they look and feel really good. well packaged and included in the box are pop ups lens covers a mildot rangefinder card, manual and a lens cloth. also meant to include allen key for the turrets but was missing.

27th dec had a hour to kill so zeroed scopes at 35 yards as per instructions scope fitted to AA s410 K 0.22 (adjusted) took about 15 shots to zero as was quite windy i the reversed the range and double checked and was all good. the tru hunter range come with a fixed paralax set to 35 yards but was able to use zoom at 9x from about 7-8 metres bigger lens size probably helps. the elevation and windage turrets have a marker for finger tip adjustment but can be fastened to lock off for no further adjustment using the allen key normally provided. ( i prefer to keep windage locked and just use the mildots)
also icluded as said before are pop ups and again these are good but could fit slightly better on front cover. all zeroed just waiting for a hunting trip.

28th dec had my trip and at start rechecked my zero found to be 4 click low at 35 yards ( more me than the scope i think) 45 mins later had 3 greys in the bag closest at 7 meters furthest at 35. no problems although quite windy again went for a wander couldn't find anymore greys so started for a nice warren and got 2 rabbits one at about 42 meters (hold over by 1/2 a mil) but total happy. spent last hour plinking at 5-50 yards to check for POI and enjoyed a lovely day.

to sumarise good scope held zero well and great in the field. comparable price to magazine offers but about £30 more than jsr or hawke equiv but seems to sit well on my kit so a good 9/10 from me