Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: airlogic genisis

An over Vacuumed cottage in NEWPORT Isle of Wight

airlogic genisis

a friend has asked me to ask you lot!! about an airlogic genisis he owns. he bought it new its boxed and is in first class cond. any idears what sort of money he might get for it??? its .22 with all paperwork etc. many thanks i will post some pics when i take them..weekend
    Last edited by Old Brass; 03-01-2008 at 06:04 PM.

JerryD is offline Will only use cherry lipbalm
    I'll give 'im a fiver!!!

Seriously, only 175 made. Rare as hen's teeth and very collectable. In good nick anything from £650 - £1000. Do a search on here.

What about the piccies then?
    Jerry

genisis

ive been told buy allen at manchester airguns that one was sold to the usa for £1500 but ive seen one in mc avoys in standish for £450 so there only worth wot someone will pay for them

An over Vacuumed cottage in NEWPORT Isle of Wight
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrybbs View Post
    I'll give 'im a fiver!!!

Seriously, only 175 made. Rare as hen's teeth and very collectable. In good nick anything from £650 - £1000. Do a search on here.

What about the piccies then?
    well i will get some pics as soon as i can. i had no idea it was worth that. weighs a ton. even has the recipt from when he bought it. and a test cert. with a grouping on it. adam

geesis

does your m8 have the origanal silencer ??????? and mosquito scope mounts ??????

Quote Originally Posted by mark42 View Post
    does your m8 have the original silencer ??????? and mosquito scope mounts ??????
    it came with a scope, as for the mounts i dont know, i will find out 2moro to be honest i didn't really take a lot of notice of it. i'm more into my powder burners

Adam & michelle - michelles signed in now and i'm in the gun room pixxing her off

Bury,Lancashire, about 12 miles north of Mancheste

Air Logic Genesis

Get in touch with Richard Spencer at Target Technics 01254 237913. He designed and produced them. I am informed, though cannot confirm, that the one that was at McAvoys was "suspect" in RS`s opinion.

i have put a few shot through 1 of these in the 80's and what a gun.

a collectors piece by any definition but as said before,it depends on whose buying it.

I have one too! but mines been converted to .177.
    1 of 2 i believe? the first being Richard Spencers! Did hear of one going for over 1500 love to know what mines worth? good luck with the sale mate!

Just to correct something here guy's - these rifles did not come with a seperate silencer! They are quiet to shoot and very accurate, as long as you have the strength and technique to cock them!

geesis

i have a nov 1987 airgun world selling this rifle the price then was
    as reads ( 1 ) genesis .22 airgun deluxe stock ..£425
    ( 2 )genesis with super deuxe stock...£460
    mosquitto 1" one piece mount .......£18.95
    add reads genesis means creation or beginning. our genesis wepon system is totaly new high tec air rifle with a host of innovative features never before seen . when our amazing new designs hit the patent office an official secrets order was slapped on them-now you can find out why. just about everything on genesis airgun is designed to make precision shooting as easy as falling off a log .a sinngle compression from the side lever cocking arm will charge the revolutionary valve system a simple movment will open the bolt action which also slides the precision grooved walther barrel forward and a gentle pressure on the ajustable trigger will despatch a .22 pellet with maximum legal velocity. if the aim is true the pellet will strike the target theres no perhaps about this system- it works and it works every time through thousands of shots........NEXT TXT TO FOLLOW ITS A VERY BIG ADD LOL

Genesis

NEXT TXT ..because there is no reciol you can watch the path of the pellet through the scope and correct your sights quickly if necessary . with genesis keyholing shots at 30yrds become the norm . we believe that genesis will prove itself a world beater and one of the worlds most accurate air rifles avaiilable today weight 9 1/2 lbs lengh 46" barrel length 18"

Air logics mosquito universal offset one piece mount is designed to assist right or left hand shooters to shoot straight without strain 3 point allen key fixing for all 1" scopes DO YOU WANT THERE FONE NUMBER TO ORDER ONE
    THIS IS TYPED FROM AIRGUN WORLD NOVEMBER 1987

IIRC Richard Spencers first public unveiling of the Genesis was at our Chorley outdoor range in the late 80's (?). I could never get my hear round the offset o/p mount system. Airgunner magazine featured some photos.

Im beginning to wonder now how many new rifles have been unveiled at R.R. during its history.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

I have a Genesis that was given to me by my father. It has offset mounts and an airlogic scope.

It is pretty heavy and cocking it is an absolute pain in the arris, but I wouldnt part with it!
    "If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"

jonballs is offline born to shoot, shoot to hunt, hunt to eat
    i`ve just been offered one no 130 boxed with scope/mounts and all paperwork ect , but don`t know what to offer him for it , or is any one after one as i`ll never shoot it as i`ve got too many now that sit in the safe
    cheers
    jon
    jon barber

touch wood i`ve never had a bad sale on the bbs