Thread: scope problems not sure weird

scope problems not sure weird

Right any suggestions i have been out tonight to do a spot of lamping gets the hmr out mtc viper 6-24x56 scope and a lightforce 140 on the scope for the first half hour or so no problems everything clear and in view but after a while when trying to look through the scope with the lamp on i could not for the life of me get a clear image like i couldn't get the eye relief, but when turning the lamp off and looking at anything in the distance clear has a bell put lamp on bad image again now i know some are going to say glare back off the moderator etc. but why did this not happen for the first half hour the mod wasn't damp because it was quite warm has anyone any suggestions i didn't breath heavy on it to mist it up because like i say looking through it with no lamp on it was fine it's doing my head in i felt like throwing it with the trouble i have had with the lightforce lamp, i fixed that now this

Paul. is offline Drinks rum like a Fella.....
    Not intending to be patronising at all mate but have you checked:

The focus Ring (on the eyebell)?
    The Paralax adjustment is correct?
    The front lens is actually clean?
    Have you tried looking through it during the day?

Paul
    Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves.

https://i.imgflip.com/16hkwb.jpg

had exactly the same problem. Just covered my mod in camo tape and will see if that sorts things out.
    Cz 452 16" varmint + 6-24x56 MTC Viper Browning 525 Sporter Mossberg FAC pump action Good Deals with- Neckle - Geojones2 - I.BRENNAN - William - Lupus - Monkey Nuts - AHPP