Quote Originally Posted by mattinlondon View Post
I agree with you (even though you nicked my Gold on sunday you bugger!)

Maybe there should be a scorecard system as in golf, ie; both parties have to sign the card after the comp, the marker only signs it if he is happy with the scores entered on it

I have refused to sign golf cards because the player had suggested a different score than I knew to be true!

As you say, you mark their card as you see it and let them sort it out later if they say different
This is something that has always been in the rules but will be clamped down on this year.

Pete

Scorecards
Each shooter must mark their own scorecard with their set magnification and parallax of their scope together with make, model and calibre of their rifle prior to the start of shooting the course. If a complaint is received or when checked by a course marshal, it is discovered that the information entered on the card does not concur with the rifle/scope being used, the shooter will be excluded from the competition.

When a target has been downed the shooter must gain visual confirmation from a fellow group member before it is reset.

Only your shooting buddies are permitted to record your scores on your scorecard. No shooter will be allowed to mark their own scorecard under any circumstances. If an error is entered on any scorecard you must seek a marshal who will amend this error for you. Any altered or unreadable scores not correctly amended and signed off by a marshal shall be record as a zero.