So what should be the conlusion of this thread ????
As Gary C said there is 4 things you can get out of this sport and i wonder how many will pick the right 3 of those 4 mentioned.
I personaly would be happy with 2
* Your self respect
* A new friend
But the Bit of plastic would just be the added bonus, and i would hope that its not just the day but the whole weekend as i normally love to stay in the area of the comp the night before and meet up with old friends and new.
Doing well is just a nice finish to a good weekend but should not be something that takes over your life.As mentioned before its not like we are going to become rich because we did well.
Lets hope this thread can make people vigilant of what can happen but not take it to the extreme as to spoil what is a great hobby or pastime where great people with the same interests can meet up compete in a fair arena.

I for one will tell people who are making errors, coach young or old if i can, but also make it known if someone is pulling a fast one and make it known to everyone, as why should we keep it bottled up as they are cheating you, me,and the people who brought this sport to us in the first place.