Got a set of Optisan 8x42 "Open Hinge Tech" binoculars here I have been using a few weeks, they are the best I have ever looked through, I dont sell these and I aint even sure they are going to be available but if they ever are try to get a look!

I aint just saying this, I speak the truth and even though this is my opinion I have found exactly the same opinions from others who have looked through them, grudgingly by a few people that think the name on any optic is the most important thing

These look very similar to a very famous make to look at and to be honest to look through too, the resolution, clarity and brightness is second to nothing I have used before and that includes Swarovski and Zeiss

I am selling my previous "best" binos which I paid over £400 for, they are excellent all Japanese "Avian" 10x42 which although very nice cannot match these from MTC

Everything works so smoothly, you can set the focus for each eye by using the focus ring, which clicks back into position and never needs adjusting again unless another user borrows them, very simple and very clever to use

I have no idea of the price these would be but I imagine not cheap, I am hoping Gary forgets I have them