Thread: Air Wolf FAC ?????

Air Wolf FAC ?????

Hi Guy's
    I'm thinking of applying for my ticket and was just wondering if anyone has had an Air Wolf done ? If so what would you recomend i get it upgraded to, are they still as accurate and as quiet when they have been done ? also what do you put them done as when applying for your ticket ?

Please help

according to reviews, a seperate silencer may be required at FAC levels.

I'm considering upping my ranger to 30-40ftlbs and of course to .22
    Gone :-( Daystate Air Ranger .177 and MTC 3-12x44IR Viper
    On the hunt for new toys!

verminshooter29 Guest
    i would think they are still accurate i have a mate shoots a x2 in 22 fac at 30 ft lbs its accuracy is astonishing.i never liked the buddy bottle thing but i lifted an airwolf in a gunshop recently and was amazed at the balance,fit a hw silencer to it and im sure it would be a good rifle. with a good shot count.i would nt be scared of a daystate.

Gary C Guest
    Excellent. Target accuracy and performance but at a price.
    You don't need a silencer if you can shoot worth a damn, if you can't then a silencer may be of benefit.

It is reasonable without, but whisper quiet with. I've taken mine off as I prefer it to be shorter rather than quieter. (The crack of a D/S FT hitting skull at 30 ft/lbs rather renders the extra silencer pointless)

Corelokt Guest
    A mate of mine has a 80ft lbs Air ranger and we have tried all sorts to make it quiet but it still has more of a crack than a .22 rimmy!

air wolf fac

Thanks boys , very helpfull as usual ! i already have a silencer fitted and it is wisper quiet just wondered with the extra power it would be putting out if it would be alot louder .

thanks again

j

markreid is offline Happy to be fishing and shooting
    yup worth having done upto 40lb mark extra silencer I would recommend but remember you will have to apply for a mod slot on your fac as well. The only advice I would give you is hold a wolf with a 500cc bottle on as a fac rated one would have a 500cc bottle on it, personally I found them to be a bit nose heavy with the larger bottle but a very accurate rifle that comes with excellent back up from the factory. One of the mags had a article last year with somebody hunting with a .20 airwolf sorry cant remember which one.
    There is no such thing as a dangerous gun, there are dangeruous people though

air wolf fac

Mark
    thats a great help

thanks j