Thread: bsa ultra multi shot 22.

Smile bsa ultra multi shot 22.

hello, im new to the site but will hopefully be making my self a regular.
    Ive just purchased this morning a new BSA ultra multishot 22, had a little practice fire in the store and the silencer was awful so i got a weihrauch while i was there. im new to air rifling and have read nothing but good reviews about this gun. i was adamant for a multishot and loved how small the ultra was, so 515.00 pounds later i left with a BSA ultra multi shot rifle, a BSA scope, the weirauch silencer, a tin of pellets and a carrying case.
    have fired this gun a few times since then and have been nothing but impressed.
    for those of you who disagree with hunting im sorry for this coment but in my back garden i have an archway about 20 yards down and on top was a pigeon so i got the gun loaded and ready to go and shot it just below the head, when i went out there i found 2 pigeons, my only exploration is that there must have been another just behind it haha. 2 pigeons with 1 pellet, haven't even got that with my shotguns befour.

any tips for this gun welcome.

thanx,
    dean.

Nodmeister is offline All I ask is that you are inventive but kind
    Welcome to the site and congratulations on your new rifle. You have made an excellent choice. However you mention taking two ferals from the top of an arch. If you are in a built up area and have properties to the rear of yours, dependent of the location of said arch, you may have already committed a cardinal sin. If you had fluffed your shot, where would the pellet have gone? Hopefully the area to the rear of the arch is free of structures, or more importantly passing people. Sorry if it sounds like I'm preaching but I'm just trying to protect you and our beloved sport.

Nod.
    BSA R10 .177 Nikko Stirling Gameking 4-16x44A/O

Quote Originally Posted by Nodmeister View Post
    Welcome to the site and congratulations on your new rifle. You have made an excellent choice. However you mention taking two ferals from the top of an arch. If you are in a built up area and have properties to the rear of yours, dependent of the location of said arch, you may have already committed a cardinal sin. If you had fluffed your shot, where would the pellet have gone? Hopefully the area to the rear of the arch is free of structures, or more importantly passing people. Sorry if it sounds like I'm preaching but I'm just trying to protect you and our beloved sport.

Nod.
    i completely agree with you mate, in answer to this, its nothing but fields to the back of me and i love practically in the middle of nowhere. Ive shot for nottingham before and many competitions with 12 bore shot guns so am very aware on safety etc... im sure the last thing you and i want is people using guns unresponsively and then getting them banned just like everything else.
    thankyou for praise on my choice of gun as well.

Quote Originally Posted by de4n0 View Post
    i completely agree with you mate, in answer to this, its nothing but fields to the back of me and i love practically in the middle of nowhere. Ive shot for nottingham before and many competitions with 12 bore shot guns so am very aware on safety etc... im sure the last thing you and i want is people using guns unresponsively and then getting them banned just like everything else.
    thankyou for praise on my choice of gun as well.
    also, i sometimes notice a couple of pellets are ending up in my silencer. what could this be and how do i fix it.
    just been out and im no good with adjusting my scope haha.
    cheers