Thread: Diana (Original) Model 10 seals.

Diana (Original) Model 10 seals.

Hello. This is my first post. To make a long story short, in the mid eighties my beloved Diana 10 air pistol went strangely low in power. I dissambled it, and sure enough the rear piston seal was busted. I never could get a spare (this is South America ;-), and after some years I lost interest.
    Now my 11 YO daughter is into airgunning, and the old spark has revived. I'd also like very much to revive my old gun. I checked it, and it is still all there, nicely lubed and wiating for new seals... maybe you folks can help me locate some to bring my old timer back from the death? Many thanks in advance!

steiner Guest
    Try here ,my friend

Kenny

http://www.gunspares.co.uk/shopdispl...=24363&cat=10#
    Chambers Gunmakers - Airgun, Shotgun & Rifle spares. Parts for Air Arms, BSA, Crosman, Diana, Gamo, Relum, Webley, Weihrauch and many, many more - 10

I got mine from John Knibbs International in Shustoke, Warwickshire. Some people have had difficulties with him but I have always found the Knibbs family very fair.

You might try Maccari Click
    They've much closer tolerances, so should be better.
    Since you live in the south of America it might be a lot cheaper to buy them from Maccari instead of the original ones (would you buy them in Europe).
    on every action comes a reaction