Thread: Re Uk Neil Moderippers

Re Uk Neil Moderippers

Just to re-cap a moderiper is a combination of an air stripper and moderator .

Well today was the first chance I have had to get out on the range and check out Neil's latest creation

I had a moderipper done for my AA s400 ,quick turn around as usual from Niel ,
    AND WAS WELL PLEASED WITH THE LEVEL OF WORK .This consisted of a half inch adapter for a AA s400 ,five inch moderipper and a disapator cap ,which is about an inch long ,bringing the whole assembly to just over 7 inches long .

The total cost was £70 ,which is not bad considering you get an adaptor ,which will allow you to use any half inch threaded silencer .

Down on the range ,it preformed well ,it was quite quiet ,all I could here was the twang of the hammer hitting ,as for accuracy it was spot on ,with no problems with clipping .

The wind today was variable and gusty ,which made zeroing a bit of a chore ,
    but between gusts ,I managed to put in half inch groups at 35 yrds ,and half inch groups at 55 yrds ,which is an improvement over the AA standard silencer ,which grouped at about half inch at 35 yrds and a inch at 55 yrds .
    So the stripper part is obviously doing it's job .

Well done Neil another satisfied customer
    QUARRY TEAM MEMBER 4 TIMES UKAHFT TEAM WINNERS .AA S400 GINB FT STOCK TASCO 2.5X10X42 AA TX200HC TASCO 2.5X10X42
    STAY SAFE AND HAPPY SHOOTING

leeds westyorkshire were all the good guys come fr
    Quote Originally Posted by ashbo View Post
    Just to re-cap a moderiper is a combination of an air stripper and moderator .

Well today was the first chance I have had to get out on the range and check out Neil's latest creation

I had a moderipper done for my AA s400 ,quick turn around as usual from Niel ,
    AND WAS WELL PLEASED WITH THE LEVEL OF WORK .This consisted of a half inch adapter for a AA s400 ,five inch moderipper and a disapator cap ,which is about an inch long ,bringing the whole assembly to just over 7 inches long .

The total cost was £70 ,which is not bad considering you get an adaptor ,which will allow you to use any half inch threaded silencer .

Down on the range ,it preformed well ,it was quite quiet ,all I could here was the twang of the hammer hitting ,as for accuracy it was spot on ,with no problems with clipping .

The wind today was variable and gusty ,which made zeroing a bit of a chore ,
    but between gusts ,I managed to put in half inch groups at 35 yrds ,and half inch groups at 55 yrds ,which is an improvement over the AA standard silencer ,which grouped at about half inch at 35 yrds and a inch at 55 yrds .
    So the stripper part is obviously doing it's job .

Well done Neil another satisfied customer
    any pics of this mate
    cheers dave
    vermy/glady topped with yukon sentinal
    mk1 rapid 7 .22 reged th stock with AGS SWAT 4-16x56
    www.pestserve.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by ginner View Post
    any pics of this mate
    cheers dave
    Sorry would love to post pics ,but I need a new camera .
    Pm U.K.Neil for some pics if your interested
    QUARRY TEAM MEMBER 4 TIMES UKAHFT TEAM WINNERS .AA S400 GINB FT STOCK TASCO 2.5X10X42 AA TX200HC TASCO 2.5X10X42
    STAY SAFE AND HAPPY SHOOTING

Here's one, but made in brass:-

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...eripper002.jpg

Neil
    Current airguns:- Steyr LG110: Steyr LP10: Air Arms HFT500: Weihrauch97 fully customised.

Quote Originally Posted by u.k.neil View Post
    Here's one, but made in brass:-

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...eripper002.jpg

Neil
    Ah, so that's what it does!!!!!

UK Neil is a star!
    Just received my air stripper this morning.
    Great guy with great communication. Well done mate

Spencer
    |TX200 Club - Brighton HFT|
    Can you afford to guess if she's pregnant or not? Well now you can with the all new service revolver! Just 2 easy steps and your sorted. Point to your head then pull the trigger!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mafoota View Post
    Ah, so that's what it does!!!!!
    But this one is mains powered...... Switch it on and the street lights go dim...

Neil
    Current airguns:- Steyr LG110: Steyr LP10: Air Arms HFT500: Weihrauch97 fully customised.

Uk Neil

His talents are never ending, & the quality of products are

Mick