Thread: fac'd stalker super 10 by jb the dogs bits

fac'd stalker super 10 by jb the dogs bits

well after having my super 10 fac'd by jb i would have a little write up on it to see how it performs.

i find the rifle shoots lovely. the trigger on it is sweet and i like it better then any other air rifle i have had. its nice and smooth and as the perfect pull on it so my shooting as improved. the rifle is longer now as the carbon silencer is alot longer then the logun i had on there. but doesnt make it heavy as its carbon and the rifle isnt much louder the a standard 12ftlb air rifle if not the same as some on the market. i can get 40 shots per charge on the 200cc bottle of air at 232 bar thats useing air arms field pellets and thats pushing 29to 30 ftlb. which is very good i think i got 30 shots at around 33ftlb the other day using the same 200cc bottle at 232 bar. but thats with bisley magnum pellets.
    but i think i will stick with the air arms pellets as it keeps the power down abit and i get more shots.the grouping is very good and will get better once i get more use to the rifle. jb's own reg in it sorts all that out. when he set it up it was pushing 900 to 905 ft per sec with the jsb pellets at 16.2 grain.

all that i no really is the rifle looks good. the trigger is spot on. its sounds like a 12ftlb rifle and its hard hitting. and prints little finger nail sizes groups at 50 yards. so im really looking forward to seeing how the crows and tree rats on my shoot like it when the weather gets better

if you have a bsa and want a top job doing speak to john. his prices is very good he is a nice bloke to. and will go out of his way to help you. and told me if i have any problems with the rifle no matter how small even 2 or 3 years down the line and he will sort it

Sounds to me like your happy with your spiced up stalker then Jamie?

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyboy View Post
    Sounds to me like your happy with your spiced up stalker then Jamie?
    very happy scottyboy just got to get use to it abit more now
    how are you by the way ? got your rifle fac'd now ? and did you go for the 22rimfire you wanted to add to your ticket

verminhunter is offline The founder of the FAC .25 Big Boys Fan club
    Yes he does do a fantastic job on these BSA's.Top bloke and a top engineer.

google "stalker tiger ten LE" and you'll find plenty of pics and information. They are real good looking.... No buddy bottle and a stock to die for...

However, it really is best just to call JB and leave your number. He can give you all the options and if you tell him your requirements he can tell you which option s are best and which are a waste of time... He doesn't try any hard sell and is good to chat to...

tel is 0121...

i know of a well looked after stalker tiger ten le fac 22 cal for sale in junction 6 m25 area if any one is interested

How much are the stalker supertens fac's fetching at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by niteowlpaul View Post
    How much are the stalker supertens fac's fetching at the moment?
    hard to say mate inless you have other bits for sale with it. gun on its own i would say £400 to £500. maybe less depends the condition of it. dont forget that fac air rifles dont fetch as much as standard versions in 12ftlb.