Thread: Guns International - Brilliant Service

Guns International - Brilliant Service

Hi all

I've just purchased (another) gun from Guns International in Barnsley this afternoon. This one's an .177 AAs410 Carbine with a nice oiled walnut stock. It's nice and lightweight and mainly for the missus to shoot (or at least that's what she thinks)

Once again i've had absolutely brilliant service and been really well looked after, even got a nice cup of fresh coffee . O.K., so I could have saved a few bob by buying over the internet/mail order BUT I know that if I ever have a problem I can go back to the shop and it will be sorted out with no fuss and I will once again be made to feel most welcome.

Carl sets all guns up (trigger, velocity etc.) before you leave the shop to make sure they are performing o.k. He even gave the stock a rub up with some oil and fitted the silencer etc., if i'd have taken my scope along he would have even fitted than too.

Service such as Carl, Pat and the rest of the staff at Guns International give is very hard to come by these days and I just felt that they deserved a big thank you.

Yes, it's very easy to buy mail order and 'think' that you're saving money, but it's much nicer dealing with human beings especially when they're as pleasant and helpful as Carl, Pat and the rest.

Support your gunshops otherwise we may lose them. Don't forget that they probably have many more expenses that some mail order company with an unfriendly warehouse.

Cheers

Jem
    Last edited by Jem; 05-04-2004 at 09:59 PM.

Kev.G Guest
    nice people,would not use any other did you get a cupa
    kevG