Quote Originally Posted by georgey View Post
Hi guys, well I've always wanted a Jap optics Tasco 3x9-50ag since I was a kid but never been in a position to afford one. However I purchased one secondhand off the BBS a few days ago and man am I impressed. This scope was over £200 when it first came out but I bagged this for a reasonable price. Its in excellent condition I would say for the age of it with only faint marks where it has previously had mounts attatched. The paralax and zoom adjustments work very smoothly. Went out all afternoon with it mounted on my CZ .22rf, zeroed it in off the bipod doing ragged one hole groups out to 50yds with eley subs, got it zeroed in 10-15 shots. The optics on this scope are as good as my meopta artemis 6x42 which is excellent, the field of view is also excellent and the image is very crisp as is the duplex reticule. At dusk the scope coped brilliantly and is up there with the best I have tried, the best being my mates optima supermoonlighter and my meopta.

Why did tasco stop using Jap optics
if thats a world class plus i'd agree. good glass holds zero told glass was made in china by optisan