Thread: Hushpower 9 inch .410 moderator

Hushpower 9 inch .410 moderator

Just had a 9inch hushpower mod fitted to my 410 mossberg 3 shot bolt action . result is excellent , have tried it with 3inch carts and 2 inch carts and would say about the same level of noise not much more than an air rifle crack.Have not tried sub sonic carts as yet but will when i can get some.With my mossberg it has external choke so was lucky that the guy who fitted the mod for me managed to cut a thread in the mod so i can screw the mod off if i want to use it without the mod .
    Last edited by rsrjerry; 16-02-2008 at 04:26 PM.

Thumbs up

i had a nine inch one fitted by a gunsmith to a savage pump action , it worked brill , i think it was even better than the full barrel conversion i have on my pedretti.

An over Vacuumed cottage in NEWPORT Isle of Wight
    they are a very useful tool... ive used them for years and find "clay and game" 7s are just fine. worth buying a reloader and trying different loads...subs etc. reforming 303 brass..lasts longer than plas. 444 marlin brass works aswel .adam

Useful guns.

Many deride them but if its a matter of needs must...I use Hushpowers albeit the full length for 12g and find them a pleasure to shoot with.I am sure I get more rabbits and magpie and squirrel because of the quietness.Wonder if they do a shorter length one for a 12g semi auto.

leadpig is offline sheet lead welder extraordinaire
    is a moderated shotgun fac

Not fac. Usual sgc.

A shotgun mod is off-ticket too - unless you want to put it on an S1 shotgun.
    Good deals with: Baz, foxshooter, vbull, leadhead, Gary C/Slim Shady, coddy, rixy, David, Baldie, BoNeS, mjonho, Reeco.

I have one on a SB Anschutz 410, does the job great.