Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MFTA WL10 Far Coley FTC

MFTA WL10 Far Coley FTC

Another BIG THANK YOU to all concerned at the above for today's comp, a great course matched by the weather!(Finally!)
    I, of cause, shot like a eejeet! And stand a good chance of finishing last, nothing I didn't deserve but congratulations to James Osborn on winning the comp, the Tournament & the Silhouette comp.
    Is it correct that a certain shooter managed to reverse over his own rifle with his car? Now that is the way to end a competitive season, a bit like smashing your shot glass against the wall after a toast. I'd of considered that myself but I'd probably of missed it!
    SwiftyX2, I tried to find you so you could see the Terry Hart Sun Shade on my Nikko but couldn't locate you, sorry mate. Funnily enough Tony Cook was walking around asking for you as well. You're going to have to start wearing a name badge or something Mucker.
    I've got to say on reflection the whole of the Winter League has proved an humbling experience for me, showing just how much I still have to learn & just how good some of you are. You managed to turn in better performances in some terrible conditions than I can manage on a relatively good day like today, my hat is off to all of you.
    I hope to see many of you at the up coming GP's & to those who I don't, I'll see you at Winter League '08/'09.
    TX200/Nikko Stirling MKII 10-50
    TX200/Hawke 4-16 MAP Pro
    MILLRIDE FTC

today

here here

Great day, Great course, Great club fantastic sausage and egg batons and a great 1st winter league for me enjoyed every one even when the rain came down on us

very friendly and funny crowd the midlands hats off to you all

see you at the masters even if i haven`t qualified

cheers shaun
    Codnor Target and Field Club & CASTLE F.T.A.R.C
    AIR ARMS OWNERS CLUB SHOOTING THE BREEZE
    HW100 in EV2 winter real tree stock. AAs200 mk1 in home made stock

It was a good day to shoot, nice end to the winter league but now is he time for the owner of the car gun squasher to own up, and some pictures would be nice

Ditto all the above.
    thoroughly enjoyed our first Winter league as well.

Me and the lad took up the sport at the same time, different weapons and different setups, and an age difference of 23 years, we knew we were too inexperienced to make any inroads into the places in the league so made it more of a competition between ourselves.
    He beat me by one point! I put it down to youth and lower blood pressure!

Again many thanks to the Far Coley guys.
    Cheers
    Graeme (& Ian)
    PM me for money saving prices on aquarium fish foods.

Thumbs up

Cheers lads we aim to please glad you enjoyed it.
    The Final Scores are up

http://www.farcoleyftc.co.uk/
    Events & Results
    MFTA WINTER LEAGUE 2007/08 Results
    ISP Airstream MkIII - Bushnell Elite 4200 8-32x40 Milldot

What happened to John Waterfield, was there an equipment issue?
    TX200/Nikko Stirling MKII 10-50
    TX200/Hawke 4-16 MAP Pro
    MILLRIDE FTC

Talking Winter League.

Hi all,
    This was my first Winter League and I must say that it has been fantastic, great bunch of people, some tricky coarses, all types of weather to test us and some great food. So big thanks to all who those who organise and who participate, Roll on the next one.

Baltipal sorry i missed you managed to find what I was looking for thanks anyway.

Swifty x2,

And no before I am asked " I did not lock keys in car this time " lol .

Steve.
    Swiftyx2
    Purleychase FT.
    EV2 mk2, Big Nikko. Beretta 92fs.

couple of questions.
    On the total scores what are the columns marked "P" and "T", I have been trying to tie them up with the individual event scores and not sure what they all mean, also was it the best 8 of 10?

And.. the score sheet shows the top 5 in blue, other than the top 5 does it signify anything else?
    Sorry, being a bit thick.
    G

Quote Originally Posted by pollythedog View Post
    couple of questions.
    On the total scores what are the columns marked "P" and "T", I have been trying to tie them up with the individual event scores and not sure what they all mean, also was it the best 8 of 10?

And.. the score sheet shows the top 5 in blue, other than the top 5 does it signify anything else?
    Sorry, being a bit thick.
    G
    I think P is points and T is Targets hit. The names in Blue are just the top 5 and dont signify anything else. Now you have the new scope to play with, you will be a lot better. Will have to meet up at the club on Sunday the 24th and we can sort all your ranges out again. Will bring some tape and numbers with me. Let me know if you can make it.
    Great last day for the Winter League. See you all at the Masters and Clubs Cup. ATB. Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by sniper-wolf View Post
    I think P is points and T is Targets hit. The names in Blue are just the top 5 and dont signify anything else. Now you have the new scope to play with, you will be a lot better. Will have to meet up at the club on Sunday the 24th and we can sort all your ranges out again. Will bring some tape and numbers with me. Let me know if you can make it.
    Great last day for the Winter League. See you all at the Masters and Clubs Cup. ATB. Neil.
    Hi Neil
    I tried points and targets but could not see how they tied in with the displayed scores unless it was only so many out of 10 rounds but even then I was not sure. The "p" looks to be the best 6 of 10 but I cannot make that work for the "t" it always seems a point or two out?

Re; the scope, I still have some of your numbers and they are currently on the scope, I went straight back to the club this afternoon and started to set it up albeit still very cold, only a few ranges to sort and double check the others which I should get done this Wednesday all being well. Thanks for the offer of help it is appreciated, I may be there on the 24th but not sure for how long as I have a wedding fare to attend as well on the same day
    Cheers
    G
    Last edited by pollythedog; 17-02-2008 at 11:05 PM.

Yes great day at Far Coley some of us mad taffs travelled 128 miles instead of 8 miles to the local WAFTA shoot
    big thanks to the lads at Far Coley for an excellent shoot

Gary
    ISP Airstream mk3 March F 2.5/25mml. Sportsmatch GC2 mk3 leupold 20/50 Steyr 2014 hft March x 5/50 MTR3 ISP Airstream MK3 March x 8-80 silver, fx impact m3 element helix Ripley AR4 blue Burris 8/32 Steyr 2014 hot all .177

Its always nice to catch up with old friends from the GP series. Niice to see so many of you Welsh lads paying us a visit. See you at GP1. ATB. Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by pollythedog View Post
    Hi Neil
    I tried points and targets but could not see how they tied in with the displayed scores unless it was only so many out of 10 rounds but even then I was not sure. The "p" looks to be the best 6 of 10 but I cannot make that work for the "t" it always seems a point or two out?

Re; the scope, I still have some of your numbers and they are currently on the scope, I went straight back to the club this afternoon and started to set it up albeit still very cold, only a few ranges to sort and double check the others which I should get done this Wednesday all being well. Thanks for the offer of help it is appreciated, I may be there on the 24th but not sure for how long as I have a wedding fare to attend as well on the same day
    Cheers
    G
    Glad you are getting it sorted, will more than likely be at the club this Sunday.
    Regarding the P and the T, you will have to ask Tony Cook or Lee Hadlington.
    Regards. Neil.

scores

[QUOTE] Hi Neil
    I tried points and targets but could not see how they tied in with the displayed scores unless it was only so many out of 10 rounds but even then I was not sure. The "p" looks to be the best 6 of 10 but I cannot make that work for the "t" it always seems a point or two out? [QUOTE]

Points are your six best persentage scores added up to give you a total score

the people high lighted in blue are top 5 finishing positions that all get a trophy except AA only one winner there
    C GRADE
    SHAUN RICHARDSON CASTLE 41532 440
    CARL HILL HARRIERS 21145 433
    STEVE CHEUNG DOWRY HILL 21261 420
    STEVE SWIFT PURLY CHASE 21243 374
    GRAEME FISHER DOWRY HILL 21262 347

hope this helps ??

shaun
    Codnor Target and Field Club & CASTLE F.T.A.R.C
    AIR ARMS OWNERS CLUB SHOOTING THE BREEZE
    HW100 in EV2 winter real tree stock. AAs200 mk1 in home made stock

Thanks Shaun