Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MFTA WL10 Far Coley FTC

Quote Originally Posted by richos36 View Post

Points are your six best persentage scores added up to give you a total score

shaun
    There are no 'percentages' involved, as I discovered today, it is all about points i.e. Winner on 29 gets 100 points then 5 on 28 get 99 then 27 get 94 and so on.

I hope that helps.

Stuart

Quote Originally Posted by Take Five View Post
    There are no 'percentages' involved, as I discovered today, it is all about points i.e. Winner on 29 gets 100 points then 5 on 28 get 99 then 27 get 94 and so on.

I hope that helps.

Stuart
    yep lol

sorry to miss inform just thats what i was told

shaun
    Codnor Target and Field Club & CASTLE F.T.A.R.C
    AIR ARMS OWNERS CLUB SHOOTING THE BREEZE
    HW100 in EV2 winter real tree stock. AAs200 mk1 in home made stock

Quote Originally Posted by pollythedog View Post
    Ditto all the above.
    thoroughly enjoyed our first Winter league as well.

Me and the lad took up the sport at the same time, different weapons and different setups, and an age difference of 23 years, we knew we were too inexperienced to make any inroads into the places in the league so made it more of a competition between ourselves.
    He beat me by one point! I put it down to youth and lower blood pressure!

Again many thanks to the Far Coley guys.
    Cheers
    Graeme (& Ian)
    Graeme mate you did win a trophy

Pity you left early

Catch you soon

Rob
    TX 200's

Quote Originally Posted by Rob.1 View Post
    Graeme mate you did win a trophy

Pity you left early

Catch you soon

Rob
    I am amazed to find out I was in the trophy list, I left early as Neil T. had given me a scope to "try before I buy" and I rushed back to the club to get it setup, although it has a shark fin wheel and I am wondering if my washing mahine pulley wheel should replace it!!!!
    I am determined to put on a good show for the club cup at our home ground. See you there. I will try and have your earrings ready for then...that should get folk talking!
    cheers
    G
    PM me for money saving prices on aquarium fish foods.

Hi Graeme, the gaps between the longer ranges should be ok with the Sharkfin. Are you struggling with it? Putting the washing machine pulley wheel on wont make much difference as the outer part of the sharkfin is around 8-9inches in diametre.

I wont be able to make it to the club this Sunday, something has come up, so will see you at the Masters and Clubs Cup.

Best regards.

Neil.
    Last edited by sniper-wolf; 19-02-2008 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sniper-wolf View Post
    Hi Graeme, the gaps between the longer ranges should be ok with the Sharkfin. Are you struggling with it? Putting the washing machine pulley wheel on wont make much difference as the outer part of the sharkfin is around 8-9inches in diametre.

I wont be able to make it to the club this Sunday, something has come up, so will see you at the Masters and Clubs Cup.

Best regards.

Neil.
    I should have put a smiley face instead of the exclamation marks I feel. I was only joking Neil. The washing machine pulley was really only a one off for the Mill Ride shoot, I thought it might give someone a laugh, (it seems one or two were dissapointed not to see it in use at Far Coley!) The scope I used at Mill Ride was awful and I knew it so it made no odds having the enormous wheel.
    No probelms with the BSA, plenty of space for the longer ranges, I just can't wait till Wednesday to so I can finish the setup, the neighbours across the road are taking a dim view of me focusing on their tv aerials!

cheers
    G
    PM me for money saving prices on aquarium fish foods.

Forget the points and who won that has all gone, but who did run over their gun and will it be fixed in time for the masters, or did they run it over for not qualifying? we need answers,own up you know it makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by ludders View Post
    Forget the points and who won that has all gone, but who did run over their gun and will it be fixed in time for the masters, or did they run it over for not qualifying? we need answers,own up you know it makes sense
    I believe his initials might be M T & the for mentioned vehicular manoeuvre may have actually improved the set up, in fact this may be the start of a whole new Air Rifle tune up technique!
    TX200/Nikko Stirling MKII 10-50
    TX200/Hawke 4-16 MAP Pro
    MILLRIDE FTC