Thread: Last Couple Of Rifles ... Hw30s And Merlin...

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

Last Couple Of Rifles ... Hw30s And Merlin...

I seem to have owned or own nearly all of the rifles I have ever been after ... I am trying to list up the few that remain ...

One is the BSA Merlin underlever youth/child's gun with the pop-up breech, the other is the Weihrauch HW30S, the one with the Rekord trigger not the Perfect (that is the HW30II). There was also a strange Gamo sidelever but I can't even remember that one's name.

Anyone else got any odds and sods they want but haven't got their hands on yet?

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi Alistair, wish-list wise the only air gun I have my sights on (pun intended ) is an original Milbro Cougar (brown grip variant) in .177 (and in v.g.c.) complete with shoulder stock and original box at a reasonable price ... Yeah I know, not a Bob in hell's chance .

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Oh Im sure I can think of something. Theres nothing I really seek but this doesn't stop strays coming home with me and living in my gun room. Im always in the market for something rare or unusual (and I usually find it ).

Alistair - YHPM re BSA Merlin.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Twixt Dartmoor and Exmoor, Devon (Tiverton way)
    Here's a few I'd like:

MkII Webley Service Rifle, 2nd Series
    BSA Military Pattern
    BSA Mercury Challenger
    Club Airsporter

Oh, and Gareth - I DO have a boxed Milbro Cougar. Sadly, the plastics have fallen apart with age...
    Beware the fury of a patient man... John Dryden (1631 - 1700).

My foxing website: www.foxonic.com

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy_SP View Post

Oh, and Gareth - I DO have a boxed Milbro Cougar. Sadly, the plastics have fallen apart with age ...
    A common problem which is why I am having difficulty. No rush though as I know something will show up, or I'll see something else and switch horses . Atb M8 & thanks anyway: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

I am new to this obsession, i mean, er, hobby but i would love to get hold of
    Air Arms Combat
    Air Arms Khamsin
    Sussex Armoury AR7
    Sharp Victory
    Webley Tracker - the dpm version
    atb
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    I seem to have owned or own nearly all of the rifles I have ever been after ... I am trying to list up the few that remain ...

One is the BSA Merlin underlever youth/child's gun with the pop-up breech, the other is the Weihrauch HW30S, the one with the Rekord trigger not the Perfect (that is the HW30II). There was also a strange Gamo sidelever but I can't even remember that one's name.

got a Merlin,in its original box and has had less than 100 pellets through it,It reminds me of a minature Airsporter,and also of my youth,which was eons ago

Wull

Asi Commando

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post

I Am looking for an ASI Commando air rifle as it was the first 22 air rifle I ever had, but no luck so far

I am new to this obsession, i mean, er, hobby but i would love to get hold of
    Air Arms Combat
    Air Arms Khamsin
    Sussex Armoury AR7
    Sharp Victory
    Webley Tracker - the dpm version
    atb
    Dave
    Is that Pad E's influence we see there?.

guns i would like.

here we go then, Venom Mach1, bsa vx2000, webley service rifle mark 2 series 3 with all barrels, hammerli 403 sidlever, original model 50 s, Sheridan Model a., sussex armoury Jackal, woodsman, firepower, airgunaid sp 5., setra. Some are more a realistic prospect than others but you never know !!. Best regards to all from Fat Man.