Thread: .22 Webley Vulcan, spares or repair?

.22 Webley Vulcan, spares or repair?

I've got a Webley Vulcan at home, which shoots quite sweetly and has decent power but, for some reason I am unable to group with it (I'm wondering if there's a fault with the barrel that I can't see). It's in generally ok nick with a few small dings and marks on it, and a couple of small rust spots. the Breech Pin has been changed for a bolt that I think is from a Weihrauch, possibly to take up some wear in the jaws? There are two small cut-outs in the stock to accomodate this bolt. The previous owner assures me that it had a new spring and piston head a couple of months before I bought it, and as it seems fairly powerful I think that's true.

As it has had a few mods done it isn't standard any more, the piston, spring, trigger, foresight and rearsight etc. are all good though, so I am offering it for spare parts.

How does £25 plus post sound? I can e-mail pictures if required.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Rob M View Post
    I've got a Webley Vulcan at home, which shoots quite sweetly and has decent power but, for some reason I am unable to group with it (I'm wondering if there's a fault with the barrel that I can't see). It's in generally ok nick with a few small dings and marks on it, and a couple of small rust spots. the Breech Pin has been changed for a bolt that I think is from a Weihrauch, possibly to take up some wear in the jaws? There are two small cut-outs in the stock to accomodate this bolt. The previous owner assures me that it had a new spring and piston head a couple of months before I bought it, and as it seems fairly powerful I think that's true.

As it has had a few mods done it isn't standard any more, the piston, spring, trigger, foresight and rearsight etc. are all good though, so I am offering it for spare parts.

How does £25 plus post sound? I can e-mail pictures if required.

Cheers
    i have a spare barrel here if you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by ikarma70 View Post
    i have a spare barrel here if you want it.
    Thanks, but as I have now got a full cabinet I need to pass this one on.

Andrew, I'll e-mail out some pictures tonight.

Thanks guys

Ill take it please subject to seeing the pictures if thats Ok Rob.
    Do you do PayPal.
    Andy

jonballs is offline born to shoot, shoot to hunt, hunt to eat
    i`ll take it please if avalible and mr richards passes

cheers
    jon
    jon barber

touch wood i`ve never had a bad sale on the bbs

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob M View Post
    ... the Breech Pin has been changed for a bolt that I think is from a Weihrauch, possibly to take up some wear in the jaws? There are two small cut-outs in the stock to accommodate this bolt.
    Hi Rob. I've got the exact self-same mod on my Vulcan. The bolt mine has is off a Mercury-S, and the cut-outs only sink 2mm so hardly show. If they are picked up on by someone in the know, they make for an interesting exchange . Fantastic price you are selling it for too. See it is sold now however, so look upon this post as an endorsement of the mod rather than a bump ttt . Atb: Gareth W-B.
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 21-02-2008 at 05:49 PM. Reason: sPElLiNg.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Thumbs up trigger

a two stage trigger from chambers will improve the accuracy no end for the new owner

jonballs is offline born to shoot, shoot to hunt, hunt to eat
    payment sent
    sorry for the delay but my car went bang ( well screech really) crank pulley
    and i`ve been trying to get it off ( seized)

cheers
    Jon
    jon barber

touch wood i`ve never had a bad sale on the bbs