Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RWS SCIMITAR?

Mike Pearce Guest
    Skimmer - The finnish was solid. I did hear that early ones would chip to expose a white plastic but mine didn't visibly chip.

Johny - Hopefully it's being sorted now as well as being tuned down a bit. 9ft lbs on PPP's but too much on heavy weights!

Franktheferret - Funnily enough mine would not double load & the action was a bit rough until I found out the secret - grease the mag O-rings! Molycote 111 works OK. As far as handling goes I prefer to carry the gun grip open, & close it as needed.

BTW, come on own up, how many people actually take out their mags between lanes on HFT? I know you should do, but I kept an eye out on my last two comps (also my first two HFT) & no-one was taking their mags out!

Ewok

Snapshot. Guest
    Originally posted by Mike Pearce
    BTW, come on own up, how many people actually take out their mags between lanes on HFT? I know you should do, but I kept an eye out on my last two comps (also my first two HFT) & no-one was taking their mags out!

Ewok
    Club shoot at LV - no, probably wouldn't as the lanes are all very close together and there are few enough people that you're not hanging around much. At the Bunny Bash my group of four were all taking our mags out between lanes.

Jonathan