Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shugborough today

Shugborough today

I just wanted to express my thanks to all responsible for today's Competition at the above. A tricky wind again, you'd think I'd be use to them by now! But it has to be said that we were very lucky with the weather.
    I turned in a much better performance than I usually do & celebrated with the purchase of a new wide brimmed hat at the Game Fair, so my normal cammo bush hat has now been retired.
    On tenter hooks again to see the scores on the doors, well done to all there.
    TX200/Nikko Stirling MKII 10-50
    TX200/Hawke 4-16 MAP Pro
    MILLRIDE FTC

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Baltipal View Post
    I just wanted to express my thanks to all responsible for today's Competition at the above. A tricky wind again, you'd think I'd be use to them by now! But it has to be said that we were very lucky with the weather.
    I turned in a much better performance than I usually do & celebrated with the purchase of a new wide brimmed hat at the Game Fair, so my normal cammo bush hat has now been retired.
    On tenter hooks again to see the scores on the doors, well done to all there.
    Agree completely I had a great time at my 2nd FT shoot even if my score reflected I did it all off the knee! Neil was great company and Steve was a huge help with reading the wind. I'm looking forward to doing some more Midlands FT shoots.

Thanks to all involved and well done to all the winners as the wind was a nightmare!

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Yep! good day out,bl**dy wind lol. Can do better! must remember to dial 55 not 30 Bl**ding amature!
    Thanks to all that organised it! Well done lads!
    Will the scores be put on???
    Air Arms Ev2 MKII, Big Nikko, lots of luck!
    Air Logic Genesis .177

The Doctor is offline It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to
    Hi Guys

Can I just say a big thanks to all involved, especially the lads from Far Coley for all the behind the scenes work and for sticking in there when things got tough:-)

Big thanks to all the shooters who made the effort to turn up, and for all the kind comments about the shoot in pretty tricky conditions - i think I shot my personal worst today...thank the lord that it does get seen ...and Jon, i will pay you to keep quiet mate:-)

Thanks to the organisers of the show as well for letting us shoot at the event and meet the public.

Lee
    Please tear carefully along the perforation.

Windage

Yes, it was a bit windy up there today, the clays were going everywhere, but at least we didn't get the gales which are supposed to be arriving tonight.
    Cheers, John

Come on Neale, please put the scores on!
    Air Logic Genesis .177

Sorry lads no score's the cards went missing after the prize draw.
    ISP Airstream MkIII - Bushnell Elite 4200 8-32x40 Milldot

...and Jon, i will pay you to keep quiet mate:-)
    HaHa,come on John please tell!
    Air Logic Genesis .177

Is it true that the score cards went missing, I thought Neale was having a laugh?
    Can anybody who knows any of the scores post, I had to leave early so basically only know my two mates & my own?
    TX200/Hawke 4-16 MAP Pro
    MILLRIDE FTC

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!

Scores

Quote Originally Posted by Baltipal View Post
    Is it true that the score cards went missing, I thought Neale was having a laugh?
    Can anybody who knows any of the scores post, I had to leave early so basically only know my two mates & my own?
    We could Always do an un-official score table.

Ryan Charlton 18
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Hi Greg, hope that big bloke did not persuade you to have the gay one mate

I don't know how Gay it looks but it certainly makes me feel happy!
    Come on Jon, give me some scores mucker! I hear Johnny Detail won cash money.
    TX200/Hawke 4-16 MAP Pro
    MILLRIDE FTC

yes I believe John won money on the lucky dip... Neil Daniels won the day with a brilliant 27... top shooting. Jason was 2nd with 26.. Me, John and Kev Sawyers 24 and had to have a shoot off for 3rd which I managed to scrape after a sudden death with Kev

More money for snakebite Jon?
    EV2, Webley Omega, AAS400, AAS200, AATx200

Quote Originally Posted by JONTA View Post
    yes I believe John won money on the lucky dip... Neil Daniels won the day with a brilliant 27... top shooting. Jason was 2nd with 26.. Me, John and Kev Sawyers 24 and had to have a shoot off for 3rd which I managed to scrape after a sudden death with Kev
    Well done on the shoot off mate, looks like I missed the drama & tension. Of cause me Shaun & Eddie had our own high tension comp, nail biting stuff right up to the end, I was a shaking wreck walking off the course!
    No word on Dave Harrison or James Osborn, how about Ian, Daz & Scott of the dodgy Reg?
    TX200/Hawke 4-16 MAP Pro
    MILLRIDE FTC