Hi All

I just thought I'd introduce myself as a new member. I've been away from shooting for about 12 years or so and even then all I did as a kid was field shooting attempting to control the local rabbit population.

I decided I wanted to pick it up again and went down to my local club last night (Roding Rifle and Pistol Club) I thoroughly enjoyed myself and will be joining as soon as I can.

I did go out and buy myself a new gun in the form of a .22 BSA Lightning XL (Tactical) but they were shooting .177 last night so I didn't get much chance to see what that was like. I did get a quick chance at the end of the evening but she was zeroed for about 40yds and I didn't really have time to get any finer tuned than just hitting the target!

Other than that I was using the clubs rifles and attach the results here.

I have to say I'm surprised and pleased to find that I seem to still be able to shoot fairly well. These are 10m air, standing, unmagnified:

Obviously I hope to be able to improve and hope that you folks will be able to teach me a few tricks and have some good banter along the way.

Cheers

Phil