Thread: Bushnell 'quest' 8x36 Rangefinder/binoculars

Smile Bushnell 'quest' 8x36 Rangefinder/binoculars

Just Bought A Pair Of These As I Was Fed-up With Lugging Both A Rangefinder And A Pair Of Binocs Around With Me. Initially, I Was Sceptical; Always Been Of The Opinion That Anything That Does Two Jobs Has To Be A Compromise. [especially With Optics]
    Well, So Far, I Have Been Very Pleasantly Surprised.

The 8x36 Binocs Are Very Good, Comparing Them To My Carl Zeiss Jenoptems. Easy To Adjust, Wide Field Of View. Once You Get Used To The Bulk Of Them, They Really Are Optically Very Good.

The Rangefinder Couldn't Be Easier To Use. Press A Button To Switch On, Press It Again To Get A Reading From Whatever You Point It At. Also Has A Scan Mode And The Choice Of Yards Or Metres. The Reading Comes Up In The Bottom Of The Viewfinder So Doesn't Obstruct Your View.

I've Tried Pinging It Against All Sorts Of Objects, From A Nice Shiny Barn, To Trees, Dung Heaps, Deer And Rabbits So Far And Have Not Failed To Get A Reading Yet! Not Had The Opportunity To Range Much Past About 750 Yards But, That Is Far Enough For Me Anyway!

All In All, Now That The Price Has Come Down To A Reasonable £180 Or So, They Seem To Be An Exceptional Piece Of Kit.

just to add that i've been using these for a couple of weeks now and they are definitely well worth the money!

where can you get these for £180 ish? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steveshoots View Post
    where can you get these for £180 ish? thanks
    I bought them from www.opticsplanet.com when i was in the US in March. i don't think they have any in stock and I think they are being discontinued, though i'm not 100% certain of that.

Utt**ings for £499! or evilbay for £240 ish from israel