I am not sure how many clubs are aware, but grants are being made available for up to £50,000 for clubs to cover new facilities or improvements to current club buildings etc. The grants are from Sport England (Inspired Facilities)

Shooting is one of the sports that is listed as eligible for grants although it is one of the high risk sports
I believe that this grant aid will be available for another 2 years or so, and although there is a lot of work involved in putting a bid together, it is worth applying if you have a new project in mind

Our club at Groby now has splendid indoor and outdoor rimfire and air rifle LSR and BR facilities but our 10 metre range is quite poor and we need a new building to house a new airgun range, so I will give it a try.Our County Sports Partnership (Leics and Rutland Sport) have agreed to help and advise me.

Well done to those clubs that have been successful in their applications to date.
It's a shame there will be little if any legacy for our sport after the Olympic games, hopefully if a few clubs get some cash for new shooting facilities it will ease the blow a little.
ATB
John