Thread: Heads up on a VERY nice classic

Heads up on a VERY nice classic

Just been to my local gunshop and they have some classic guns for sale.

The first is a VERY VERY nice BSA Cadet major. It is an early C prefix model and is in fabulous original condition with very bright etching and extremely good stock and original bluing. This has the rare three part laminated stock (like early airsporters) and also with the strengthening fillet running up through the pistol grip.
    Only wish I had the money as I would have bought it in an instant - so you will have to be quick if you want this. They are looking for 120.00 for this beauty.

Next is an Improved Model D 39" Ladies model with a straight hand stock. All original this except that it has a later rearsight added. (easily remedied)
    They are looking for around 250.00 for this but may be open to offers.....

Next is an early BSA Standard Ladies model from 1919. The serial number is L1783 and it has the two hole trigger block and cast trigger guard as you would expect. that one is up for 160.00

Finally there is a C prefix .177 club No4, which is a 'BITSA', and has an earlier stock added.Still would make a good restoration project, as I happen to know someone with the correct style stock that may be willing to sell. They are looking for 120.00.

The Shop in Conyers Gun shop in Blandford, and the contact number is 01258 452307. You need to speak to Justin.

################ Someone buy the Cadet quick as (a) You are unlikely to find a better one , and (b) if you dont I am likely to weaken and spend the summer holiday money on this beauty instead.

ATB

Lakey

Thanks for the heads up Lakey.