Thread: 100 yards revisit

100 yards revisit

Well it has been a while since I have posted on here, but thought I would share another story of one of my long range attempts, So I was down the club yesterday and it was very good wind conditions with a very little bit of rain and I had a bit of spare time, so I decided to have another go at the 100 yards with my 12 ft/lbs S200.

This time I decided to use to wind flags just to make sure the wind was not doing alot with each shot, as I found last time, even the slightest breeze and the groups were put out by quite a way. After a few shot to get my zero and aim point, I put out a clean piece of card, and took a few shots, and after a few attempts a nice group was starting and on the 5th shot messed up my trigger pull and pushed the group out a bit, but still managed 1.5" wide group and just under an inch in height. I reckon with a bit more practice an inch group is not out of the question, maybe next week if the weather permits.

S200 @100yards

That looks like great fun,i must try that in summer at our club.
    don,daystate MK1/2'S,.177 AIRWOLF,L/H MK3 F/T,FAC 22 AIR RANGER,VENOM SWITCH BARREL FINNFIRE

very good shooting gjduk, I'm awaiting for my new gun rest to arrive and will be doing the same again.With that group, buy some knockover targets, its fun when you hear it go ping and down they fall.

Tasty shooting fella! If you can do that I reckon the magic inch or under is within your grasp - best of luck with it

Very good!
    Can't wait to do some myself, just a matter of having the free time when the right conditiions are there!!
    It's good fun isn't it!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!