Thread: HFT in South Cumbria

HFT in South Cumbria

I had my first taste of HFT yesterday at the Furness Marksmen range in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria. Although I live in the town I have only been shooting for about 6 months and am a member of the indoor paper punching range, previously BAE Sports Club, now Vickers Shooting Club.

It was my first visit to the Furness marksmen range and a very enjoyable afternoon, certainly makes a change from only ever shooting PL14 targets. Thanks to Tobey for sending me all the info and I will certainly be a regular attendee from now on.

I know if your not local its a bit of a trek but others in Cumbria, Lancashire should keep it in mind, the more the merrier and all that!

I'm glad now nobody snapped up my bargain daystate last week!! It is now my HFT rifle.

If you want any further info just post here and i'm sure someone will contact you with the details.

I'm off to check my zeroing and analyse Chairgun to hopefully improve my understanding on the trajectory! Never needed to understand that for 20yrd indoor paper punching.

Cheers,

Matt

South Cumbria "Where the lakes meets the sea"
    You heard the man, come have a go!
    pm for directions n stuff
    p.s we have free T/coffee facilities!

Tobey

I will be in Nether Wasdale on May bank holiday, tempted to take my gun, but not sure I will be sober enough to use it!
    PM me for money saving prices on aquarium fish foods.