Thread: UBC "Toys for Boys" thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi All
    Have I stumbled on the font of all knowledege concerning all things Umarex If so can anyone point me in the right direction regarding info for the Colt 1911 please, just bought one second hand and it was only firing four of the eight shots mags look in good condition as does the action, tried a new mag and again got miss fires so gave the action a good spraying of a PTFE lubricant, now fires all pellets from all mags So I guess a full strip and good clean/lube is required but I have no data on this type of pistol Any tips or websites that have strip down info or exploded views would be very much apreciated
    Cheers Keith

Hi Keith, try the link below it's the PDF manual it has an exploded view.

http://www.umarex.com/fileadmin/Doku...00.00_B_EN.pdf

Though i do believe in "if it ain't broke don't try and fix it"

Try the simple things first a cotton bud with some barrel cleaner to clean the mags the do the same with some Pellgun oil, used pellgun oil on top of the
    Co2 capsules to make a good seal and stop the seal drying out. Also put spot of lube on the usual moving parts.

I personally lube my pellets which may help.

also have you tried different pellets, and are they fully seated in the mag.

Hope this helps in some way.

Jason
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Thanks Jason
    Just what I was looking for.
    These multi shot CO2 pistols are great fun are they not, My misses has bought herself the Walther Winchester saddle gun replica and that is fantastic fun to shoot with, well made and accurate too oops starting to repeat an earlier thread now
    ATB Keith

Glad i could help, looks like we have another couple of members for the UBC. though one is female but she does have a big umarex

what do you say chaps, Honorary Member.
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Reckon so...

Cheers Guys Lynn will be pleased, she might even let me play with her Umarex
    Keith