Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: UBC "Toys for Boys" thread

Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post
    Why can't your real Air Pistols reach 10m
    LOL!

evenin cook, how u doin? yeah, sweet place we got here

at 8 metres, my cp88 competition would fry any 'real' air pistol

All good here Scott, enjoying our new section, have you seen how many view's this section has had already and it's only been up 12 hour's.

Like the Photo section Andy posted, have you seen those old webley's, very nice.

Me thinks we are going to like it here.
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_J View Post
    I formally challenge you when we meet then.
    Let battle commence.
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the

yeah its great cooks, yeah theres some good pics goin, i hope to stick a few up one day

yep, mr andys got some cool equipment

Hi jason, yip doing good here ty, well i'm glad ive got a home on the bbs , only real prob is, i just sold my house and dont have a new one yet lol.
    I made a very good profit just over 100k in 3yrs, o dear i feel some new toys coming on hehe

Quote Originally Posted by thaijamie View Post
    Hi jason, yip doing good here ty, well i'm glad ive got a home on the bbs , only real prob is, i just sold my house and dont have a new one yet lol.
    I made a very good profit just over 100k in 3yrs, o dear i feel some new toys coming on hehe
    Morning Jamie, nice bit of cash, so what the story with no house then? i thought you where already to move and sell all your guns etc. If your coming down to Andy's in june the first round is on you fella.

hi m8, i got messed about with selling my house , so i missed the one we were after, now ive sold mine and nowhere to go ahhh. i have to move in 6weeks, looks like a caravan somewhere lol. I cant stop shooting its in my blood now. Should have kept the beretta , but i gained a 586, so looking for a beretta again and a hw45. a change is as good as a rest so they say lol.i'll bring a bottle o bubbly with me np
    atb jamie

I do like the 568 i would say my 2nd favourite in my collection, so how about moving nearer the rest of the human race would make it easier to meet up with the rest of us. I'll hold you to the bubbly.

Good luck with the house hunting fella.

atvb

Jason

I guy's been busy lately and seem to of lost track with the UBC, how we all doing?????

Hi Jason...how are you m8.....I'm on holiday from work this week, supposed to be doing some jobs in the garden but not achieved much yet....
    Where's Scott lately???....probably hard at work earning more dosh to get a few more CP88s....
    Eric.

Day off today trying to do a deal for a Colt 1911
    Founder Member of The Umarex Boys Club

Hi Eric/Mark must be holiday season, i'm also off this week, So Scott is on the missing list again!!!!! Has Jamie been about much, do we know if he has found a new house yet?

All well this end, haven't bought any new toys for a few weeks, though i am selling a TX200 MkII if you know anyone wanting one.

Catch you later fella's

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by dibdob69 View Post
    Day off today trying to do a deal for a Colt 1911
    I Do like my colt, was supposed to be swapping my black one for the nickle one Scott bought off eric, but hven't caught up with him yet.

hi lads been busy of late, work, house hunting etc. ive bought a flat 6 miles from edinburgh. i move out my house 9th may , in the new one 23 may. homeless for 2 weeks lol. ive sold off my pistols, so i'm looking for another beretta and maybe a hw45 and thats it on the pistol front.to easy to get carried away buying them . then an AAs410k thats it no more lol, well saying that the now

take it easy
    jamie

Hi Jamie mate, Glad to hear you found a new place, i'm just starting the process of selling mine and on the look out for a new one in a nicer area.
    If thats the only 3 guns you end up having then it's a great little line up.
    Love my S400 fantastic rifle for the money, Got the Beeman P3 which groups really well, and we all know how i feel about my Beretta.

Good luck with move fella, hope all goes well.