Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: UBC "Toys for Boys" thread

Scott Eric Phil Jamie Mark, How are you fella's, our little pistol section is so large now, we all seem to have lost touch a little. I've had a couple of pm's regarding Andy j's bash so if i get a chance i'll e-mail him later, we have got to have a get together at some point this summer, if Andy can't do it i'll have a shout out to the rest of the UBC and see if they can help.

Hope your all doing well, catch you all later. Jason

By the wat Eric i've got you old (or not so old) HW40, very nice, Pat couldn't get on with it.

Bye
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post
    Scott Eric Phil Jamie Mark, How are you fella's, our little pistol section is so large now, we all seem to have lost touch a little. I've had a couple of pm's regarding Andy j's bash so if i get a chance i'll e-mail him later, we have got to have a get together at some point this summer, if Andy can't do it i'll have a shout out to the rest of the UBC and see if they can help.

Hope your all doing well, catch you all later. Jason

By the wat Eric i've got you old (or not so old) HW40, very nice, Pat couldn't get on with it.

Bye
    Hiya Jason.....glad you like the 40, Pat did contact me and say it wasn't for her and saw you were interested on the sale thread...
    I'm possibly selling a couple more to make way for another PCP pistol..have to see what comes along...maybe even an FX Ranchero...
    We do seem to have gone quiet but it's that time of the year I think..better weather and family things to do...
    Good luck with your move...Eric.

Eric what are you selling now, i seem to be collecting Eredel cast offs.

I did see your 2240 was up for grabs though there seems to be a waiting list.

It's pay day i have money for a couple of hours

Have a good weekend

Jason
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the

hi lads , hows things , ive been so busy with the house move. the wifes on holiday and i'm left to replace the kitchen and toilet before she s home ahhh.

i'm still waiting on the net getting connected , so not on much just now, just when i can catch a wifi signal.

only gun i have at the mo is a aa410k ,thumbhole, got some nice brass on it and just ordered a mtc viper 10x44 should be here next week

take it easy everybody ,and i'll catch up soon

cheers j

Glad your doing well jamie, now turn off that pc and get that kitchen sorted, sorry thought you might be missing the wife, and needed some words of encouragement.
    Last edited by cookie; 28-05-2008 at 12:59 PM.

Just thought the post we started all this with needed bringing back to the top.

Only Seven Days and the UBC will be Six Months old

Has it really only been six months

We have 85 Members, our own comp, website, chatroom and our first Annual meeting be organised soon.

I would like to thank all members for making the club a freindly place, and a BIG Thank You to Paddy,Tony and Jim for all their efforts behind the scene's.

Here's to the next 6 months.

Jason

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post
    Only Seven Days and the UBC will be Six Months old

Has it really only been six months

We have 85 Members, our own comp, website, chatroom and our first Annual meeting be organised soon.

I would like to thank all members for making the club a freindly place, and a BIG Thank You to Paddy,Tony and Jim for all their efforts behind the scene's.

Here's to the next 6 months.

Jason
    All X2!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Wot a lot I got!

Makarov
    Umarex PPK
    Anics Beretta (now defunct)
    Crossman C11(Leaking)
    Gamo P22(Broken)
    Crossman Walther
    Webley Senior
    Webley Junior
    Webley Typhoon
    G10!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skypo View Post
    Makarov
    Umarex PPK
    Anics Beretta (now defunct)
    Crossman C11(Leaking)
    Gamo P22(Broken)
    Crossman Walther
    Webley Senior
    Webley Junior
    Webley Typhoon
    G10!!!!!
    Yes you have a lot, now join the UBC,
    Shoot the comp, and lets see what you got.

It's not what you've got, it's what you do with it.....

Russ
    Air Arms S400 Classic - Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO MAP6, SMK QB78 DL - JSR 4x40 Mildot ill.El Gamo ASI sniper, BSA Airsporter MkVI. UBC#22 - Sheridan EB22, Gamo Compact:R77-4:Falcon, Walther PPK, CP88 shiney, SMK G10, Baikal 53M:MAK, Crosman 357