Thread: Yaaaaaaay!

Leyland in darkest Lancashire. HERE BE DRAGONS

Yaaaaaaay!

Out to the range with the .44 Remmy. 23gns of FFFg behind a greased wad and a .454 round ball.

Pulled the trigger and there was a great flash and the smoke alarms went off. The grin factor on shooting one of these revolvers is off the scale.

In the days of the "good old wild west", if you didn't get your man with the first shot you must have had to wait for the smoke clearing to have another go.
    The biggest problem facing this country today is not the terrorist. It's the politician.

The Bosun's Watch

Nothing like a cold day to make smoke in - any pics?
    'Gun control is like trying to reduce drink driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars'

Leyland in darkest Lancashire. HERE BE DRAGONS

Apologies

Quote Originally Posted by Calibre44 View Post
    Nothing like a cold day to make smoke in - any pics?
    Sorry, too busy having fun. I'll make sure I take some next time.
    The biggest problem facing this country today is not the terrorist. It's the politician.

The Bosun's Watch

Quote Originally Posted by lilguy43uk View Post
    Out to the range with the .44 Remmy. 23gns of FFFg behind a greased wad and a .454 round ball.

Pulled the trigger and there was a great flash and the smoke alarms went off. The grin factor on shooting one of these revolvers is off the scale.

In the days of the "good old wild west", if you didn't get your man with the first shot you must have had to wait for the smoke clearing to have another go.
    did you hit the target though

I know what you mean!
    The first shot with my mate's .577 was a completely different experience. I felt like Josey Whales!

Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.